26.

MATURE CONTENT

I took a deep breath and looked over at the clothes. I was trying to decide what would look the sexiest, the nightdress or the shorts with a shirt. Now that I'm thinking about it, it's the night dress. I got dressed and put the other clothes on to the side. I got up and left my room while running a few hands through my hair to make sure that I didn't look dumb.

I gave the guard that was standing in front of Romeo's rooms door a small nod as he nodded back. I opened the door and closed it behind me as I looked over at his bed. He was sitting with his computer on his lap as the dress shirt he was wearing wasn't buttoned. Romeo removed his gaze from the computer and over to me.

"Hi," I said and walked to his bed and then sat down on the edge of it. His eyes scanned the dress but then he looked away and back down at his computer. I decided to move closer to him and looked at his computer. He was writing something down.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What does it look like?" Romeo answered. I shrugged and sat down on the back of my legs. I couldn't figure out why he was so cold suddenly, but that's just how he is, isn't he? He closed his computer and put it down on his nightstand. Romeo suddenly pulled me into his lap and kissed me.

We made out for a while but then pulled away to get a break from our tongues fighting each other. I looked down at his chest and saw the many tattoos.
"What do your tattoos mean?" I questioned. But then I realized how stupid it sounds.

"I mean... do they have a meaning?" I added. Romeo took his shirt off and threw it to the side. There it was again, the Greek good-looking body. Tattoos and abs, the best combination.

"Try figuring it out on your own, how about that?" He suggested. There were a lot of tattoos that were Italian and had an Italian meaning behind them.

"Sexy." I accidentally blurted out. Or was it an accident? Romeo smirked and took my hand while running it down his body. I could feel my whole body tense up by every single move that he did.

"How many men have you been with before, Sienna?"

Why was that even important?

"Two," I answered with honesty. His hands went up from my back to my waist. I put my arms around his neck and kept them there. His hands suddenly went under my shirt nightdress and then up to my waist. His cold hands moved to my stomach which made me hold back my breath.

"Do you want me to place a baby in there as well? Is that where we are at?" He whispered. I shook my head as I felt his fingers playing with my underwear.

"I don't want any child. I want-" I stopped my sentence and bit my lip while closing my eyes. He pulled my jaw up as my eyes opened again to look into his eyes.

"Keep those pretty eyes open for me and tell me what you want," Romeo demanded. I pulled his hand further down to where he was able to feel it all at once.

"I want you right there." I whimpered. He slid a finger in and in surprise, I held onto his shoulder as a soft moan left my mouth.
"Pick a number from one to five," Romeo told me to.

"Three." I breathed out and could feel his three fingers joining in. I groaned and put my forehead against his neck, not able to keep up with his fingers curling inside of me. Romeo continued pumping his fingers in and out of me as I could feel my erection come closer and closer.

I bit my bottom lip while scrunching my eyebrows up, not being able to hold it back because of the big amount of pleasure I was getting. Romeo seemed to notice when I held tighter onto him and decided to react.

"That's it. Let it all go for me." He whispered close enough to my ear. I squeezed onto his shoulder and closed my eyes hard.
"Oh my god, yes!" I cried out and felt my body letting go of all the tension.

He removes his fingers from my sex and licked them clean while looking right into my eyes. After we had that moment, he pushed me off of his lap as he opened his computer again.
"You can stop bothering me now, I have work to do," Romeo said.

He thinks that it's easy to play with me. Little does he know, he has been playing my game ever since we came here. I took my nightdress off in front of him on purpose, his eyes were burning into my body.

"What are you doing?" Romeo asked me. I got under the covers and looked over at him.
"It's too uncomfortable with too much clothing," I answered with a smile on my face. I laid down and turned to the side while trying to fall asleep, it was just a little difficult when the lights were on.

"Honestly, I thought you were one of those girls that got sold out," Romeo said suddenly. I turned to his side and put my head in my hand with support from my elbow.

"No, my father would never do that to me," I told him. His eyes fell on mine but he didn't look happy.

"Yeah? What would your father do then?" He answered. I sat up and sighed to myself.
"Why do you always have to make everything about my father?" I asked.

"I didn't, you started it." Romeo snapped back.

"I can't escape from the title that he has as my dad, I'm going to admit that. But you don't have to bring it up every single fucking time you can. I'm not responsible for my father's actions, okay?" I shouted at him. He didn't answer and that's when I decided to go to sleep.

                                   _____

When I woke up, Romeo was still asleep. So I decided to go into Harper's room and stay with her for a while. She was hungry so we decided to go down in the kitchen and make one of the maids make us food. But suddenly Antonio felt like he had the urge to steal her away from me.

So I went into the living room and watched whatever came onto the television. But then that started becoming boring as well so I thought of something. I can just go to Romeo's office and annoy the shit out of him. That works for me.

I made one of the guards help me get into a car with the usual driver. Albert was a loyal one when it came to surprises. Albert is the guard that always sits beside me whenever Romeo takes me out somewhere. I didn't think that he would let me but I can't complain about it either, can I?

Anyways the driver drove me there and we arrived shortly after. I got out of the car with Albert as he led me upstairs. That bitchy assistant of his wasn't at her desk which surprised me, isn't it quite unprofessional to not have an assistant there?

Without warning, I opened the door that belonged to Romeo. I didn't expect what I saw.

He was fucking his assistant. Of course. He didn't bother stopping when he saw me there, but when she noticed me she started moaning louder and louder on purpose which made me want to rip my ears off.

Is he that sexually frustrated that he has to fuck an annoying cunt like her? I can't believe it.
"Can you stop doing that?!" I demanded. He stopped moving back and forward but kept himself inside of her.

"Get the fuck out," I shouted at her. The assistant got dressed again and quickly got out. I slammed the door behind her and watched him take his pants on again.

"So you refuse to fuck me but you can fuck her?" I questioned and pulled one of the chairs out. He rolled his eyes and sat down on the chair that was behind his desk.

"Stop being so jealous. I know what you're trying to do. I'm not going to fall in love with you just because I get some pussy." He scoffed and crossed his arms. I got up and walked to the door while swinging it open.

"Close the door behind you," Romeo said before I walked out. I scoffed and walked out, he could close the fucking door on his own.
_____________________________

Hey everyone! How was your day? I hope it was good and better than mine. ( I embarrassed myself in front of my crush and definitely failed my math test but it's okay! ) yeah well.

Did you enjoy reading this chapter? I hope you did. I finally included a bit of smut lol, don't worry I'm working on the rest lmao!

Anyways as I said, if you enjoyed reading please vote so I know and see that you people are naughty as fuck<3