55.

MATURE CONTENT - VERY SPICY

I woke up to yelling, of course, it was Romeo and Sean. I groaned and got up from the bed, looking at the two of them and standing beside Sean to prove that I was on his side. "Keep your fucking hands off of her! She's mine!" Romeo yelled. I rolled my voice and Sean scoffed.

"Yours? Even if she was yours, she can do whatever she wants. Whether she's sleeping in bed with me or marrying my fucking son." Sean snapped back at him. Antonio and Cillian heard the yelling and came upstairs to find out what was happening. "What's going on?" Antonio asked. I rolled my eyes at his voice, annoying fuck as always. I looked at Cillian standing behind Romeo and smiled at him.

"Did you fuck him, Sienna?" Romeo asked me. I sighed and looked at Sean, he just smiled at me and slowly nodded. "Maybe I did, it's none of your business anyway," I answered with a smile. Romeo was about to hit him but I quickly got in between them and pushed him back as rough as I could, making him bump into Antonio. "Get him the fuck out of here."

Antonio forced Romeo out, leaving Cillian and Sean with me. "Cillian, can I borrow your gun?" I turned to him and asked, Sean, furrowed his eyebrows and handed me his.
"Why didn't you ask me instead?" Sean asked and crossed his arms over his chest, making his muscular arms show off.

"Cillian is my husband, so I thought it might be easier to ask him." I lied with a smile on my lips. "You're lying." Great spotted, buddy. I shook my head and grabbed the gun as I left the room and was about to walk into Romeo's bedroom. "I'm gonna ask again, why didn't you just ask me?"

Why the fuck does this mean so fucking much to him? "Because you've known me for a longer time, and who I am, if you will excuse me I have to put a gun to my boyfriend's head," I said and opened the door as I saw Antonio talking to Romeo. Romeo was changing his shirt, and Antonio looked like he was yelling at him.

"Can you leave?" I asked, holding the gun behind my back for them not to notice. Antonio raised an eyebrow at me. "No fucking way, I saw the gun." Antonio refused. I looked at Romeo and made the eyes to him. Romeo looked at Antonio and mumbled something in Italian.

"Okay, but when the maniac tries to kill you, don't complain to me," Antonio said as he walked past me and left the room. I sighed and Romeo walked closer to me, I was sure that he knew what I was doing, or I was hoping so. I put the gun up to his forehead, being ready to pull the trigger if he was about to pull something. Suddenly he got down on his knees while looking up at me, I kept the gun to his forehead and took a deep breath.

"I wanna fucking kill you, torture you, show you what the fuck I've been through because of you." I whisper-yelled to him, angrily. I was so fucking angry at him and myself, myself for trusting that piece of fucking shit. "Do it, show me what I deserve." He answered. He was trying to manipulate me, prove that he can fuck with me however he wants.

I pulled the gun down slowly, but quickly took it up again and hit his face with the gun. The gun had already hurt him enough to make his cheek bleed. I got down on my knees in front of me and put the gun on the ground as I kicked it away, sitting on my knees as his doing.
"Look at me, you sick fuck." I demanded and went closer to his face when his eyes met mine.

I hit him with my fist and pushed him down on the ground as I got on top of him while choking him. "You wanna experience what I went through? Fine." I said, punching him again. I put my hand over his mouth when he groaned in pain as I pulled his shirt up and made sure that bruises would show up there as well.

"Don't eat for hours. Don't talk for hours. Don't see fucking light for hours." I whispered in his ear. I put my hands on both of the sides beside his head while looking down at him. I was still on top of him, and he dared to look at me like he never had done anything.
"Did you know that Diego is my brother? Did you know that?" I asked, holding his jaw roughly. He nodded. I shook my head and got off of him.