19.

I woke up the next day and got up to look in the mirror. The bruise was only getting worse after yesterday and I wasn't aware of how I could cover it up. I took a few strands of my hair and placed them in front of my bruise. The issue was that anyone still would be able to see the blue color.

I decided to just stay in bed the whole day and pretend that I was sick, that always worked. I pulled the blanket over my face and closed my eyes. It was becoming so boring to just pretend that I was asleep so I took one of my books and sat up to read.

After a few pages in, I started getting more and more interested in what was going on in the book.

"You deserve better, girl," I whispered to the character like she was able to hear me. I enjoyed doing that, especially because a big part of me always related to the characters.

My door went up and I looked up to see who it was. Thankfully it was Harper but she had a scared expression on her face when she looked at me.

"What the hell happened to you?" She asked as she closed the door behind her. I sighed and put the book on the nightstand beside the bed.

"You have to help me pretend that I'm sick, I can't let them see the bruise," I whispered and got under the duvet. Harper sighed but agreed to help me out anyway, she sat down beside me.

"Just... stay quiet and I'll do the talking." She said. I nodded and covered my face with my hair as I closed my eyes and decided to pretend that I was asleep.

_____

When I opened my eyes I heard Antonio and Harper arguing, did I fall asleep? I didn't move a single muscle as I listened to what they were saying.

"She was okay yesterday. Sienna wake up!" He yelled as he grabbed my arm and shook it harshly. I kept my eyes closed in fear and hoped that he wouldn't notice my breath. He walked over to the other side of the bed as he grabbed my jaw and moved the hair out of my face.

Oh no.

I slowly opened my eyes as I forced a smile when I saw Antonio.

"Romeo!" He yelled. Fucking idiot. I sat up and hit his chest hard. I pulled the duvet over my face once again and prayed that Romeo was busy with something else.

My heart started beating faster and faster when I heard the footsteps come closer and closer, then eventually stopping.

"What?" Romeo asked. I tightened my grip on the duvet and pulled it closer to me.
"Look at her face," Antonio said. He tried removing it from my face but I kept my strong grip on it.

"Nothing is wrong with her face!" Harper tried convincing them, that didn't work as much as she wanted it to. Antonio and Romeo got the duvet removed from my face.

He observed the bruise and moved his face closer to mine. At this point, he could probably hear my breath.

"Who did that to you?" Romeo asked as he kept his eyes on mine. I didn't answer because of the anxiety and fear that was going through every single inch of my body.

"Answer me, Sienna." He said. I took a deep breath and bit my lip. I couldn't decide if I should answer or not.

"I thought you said that you would take care of your abusive guards." I reminded him. His eyes immediately turned darker as he grabbed my arm and forced me up from the bed. He dragged me out of the bedroom and downstairs to the hallways.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He was being so rough and that made me terrified. Romeo took us to Philip.

"Get all the guards together in the living room, now." He demanded. Phil nodded as he walked away from us. Romeo pulled me close to him again as he looked at the bruise once again.

"He got you good, huh?" He chuckled. I removed his arms from me and took a few steps away from him. I didn't notice that his hand was around my right wrist still, he pulled me back to him so my chest was against his.

Romeo surprised me, even more, when he decided to put his lips on mine. It was a warm and short kiss, no tongue or anything like that. Just my lips pressed against his.

"Sir, the room is ready." Philip cleared his throat. I immediately pushed myself away from Romeo and wiped my lips off with my hands. Romeo smirked as he put his arm around my waist and forced me into the living room.

All the men, every single one of them. They were standing in a line as they waited for something to happen.

"Tell me, which one of them did it?" He whispered in my ear. I shrugged and looked over at the different men.

I knew who it was, the one with the big beard.

"I don't know," I whispered back. I could feel his hand play with the hem of my shirt, which made me even more nervous than I was before.

"I know that you know. If you don't tell me, I'll have to kill an innocent man, sweetheart." Romeo whispered in my ear once again. I grabbed his hand that was playing with my shirt as I squeezed it hard.

"The one—The one with the—" I cut myself off, I couldn't get the words out of my mouth.

"It's okay, just point at him," Philip said from a long distance. I took a deep breath and looked back to the night where it all went down. He punched me and then pulled his gun out while pointing it at me.

I pointed at the disgusting and ugly man standing across from us.

"Very well," Romeo said as he pulled his gun out and shot him, in front of everyone. I gasped when I saw the multiple bullets going into his body. He didn't stop, I had to grab his arm and force it down.

"He's dead, okay?" I said as I pointed over at the blood pool that he succeed in making it all by himself.

"I'm the only one allowed to hurt you. Hurt your feelings. Hurt you in any way physically. You belong to me even though you aren't aware of it." Romeo said as he ran a hand through his hair and walked away.

You are crazy, De Carlo.
______________________________

AGREED SIENNA, AGREED.

Heyy! What did you think of this chapter? I hope you enjoyed it, and if you did please vote so I know!<3

How are you doing? I hope each one of you beautiful people are okay and doing well. Do y'all have any plans or anything exciting to do?

I invited my ex out to talk... hate me pls.

ANYWAYS. Take care until the next chapter, I love you so much!!<33