50.

I watched Spinning Out with Antonio and he couldn't stop complaining about the characters and that made me want to hit him in the face. When I heard the front door go up hours later, I saw him. Handsome guy. He threw his things to the side angrily and walked past me. I followed him into the bedroom as he slammed the door behind me. He began ruining things, the vases, the books, the nightstand, everything.

"Stop, stop doing that, you idiot." I forced the book out of his hand and put it down. He grabbed my arms and tightly squeezed them while looking into my eyes. Then he sighed and put his head in the crook of my neck. I hugged him and kept him close. I kissed his head like he was some child that needed his mother's support. "My mother would have loved you." He whispered and hugged me back.

He pulled away and came closer to me. "I need you to see how much I love you. How much I care for you. No one can ever love you as much as I do. I need you." He mumbled and kissed my lips. When I tasted him, I could recognize the taste of alcohol on him. I sighed and put my forehead against his.

"You've been drinking, why?" I questioned him. "Because he's taking you away... I can't let him do that, can I? I want us to love each other first, then get married, then get kids, and then grow old together. That's all I want for us. But he's going to take you away from me." He slurred.

"Who's taking me away, Romeo?" I asked. This was the first time I had seen Romeo cry, the tears didn't stop rolling down his cheeks. I wiped each one of them away. "You don't love me." He whispered. Romeo was about to trip but I stood on my guard and held onto him.
"You're dad is going to kill you before I get the chance to see you love me." Romeo pouted.

"Hey, that's not going to happen," I said and pushed him down on our bed. Romeo pulled me down on top of him and I rolled off of him and back down on the bed. "Please cuddle me until I'm dead." He pouted and pulled me over to him. I got up and pushed his hands away from me. I undressed him since he still was in his suit and left him in his boxers.

"You're so... so beautiful. I can't believe you all mine. My beautiful beautiful wife. Why don't you love me, Sienna? My beautiful Sienna." He smiled to himself. I laid down beside him and wrapped my arms around him. "Who says I don't love you?" I answered. He pulled himself down so his head was against my chest as he hugged me.

"Boobies." He said. I smiled and tugged his hair. He had had a long day, it wasn't hard to see. Especially because of how early it still was. I put the duvet over him and draped my leg over his waist. "I would drink milk out of your tits any day," Romeo muttered and snuggled closer up against my chest. I rolled my eyes and kissed his head again.

"Just sleep already," I said and smiled.

"But you smell so good." He groaned. Drunk words are sober thoughts, isn't that true? Because suddenly Romeo gives me a feeling inside of my chest. A feeling I don't want to feel. A feeling that I refused to feel. I don't know what's going on or what he did to me but it has to stop.

"You're like a goddess. Did you know that? Any man would go crazy for you. I would eat your pussy up any day." He groaned and pulled himself up to kiss me all over my face.
"I want ice cream, pretty please," Romeo begged. I got up and dragged him up from the bed. His arm around my neck, my arm around his waist as I helped him downstairs.

I got some ice cream and a spoon as I gave it to him but he shook his head. "Feed me, princess," Romeo said and twirled my hair with his finger. I scooped some of the ice creams up and put them up to his mouth. He made eye contact with me as he ate the ice cream.

"I would love to fuck you with ice cream all over your body." His raspy voice said. I rolled my eyes but squeezed my thighs together. Romeo's eyes went down to my thighs as he spread thin with his hands. I shook my head and removed it. "Would you let me fuck your ass someday... Sienna?" He continued asking.

"Seems like you're having trouble in here," Antonio said. I turned my head to the side and saw him entering the kitchen. I nodded and sighed to myself. Romeo forced me up from my chair and made me sit on him so we were straddling. "Don't talk to my brother... I asked you a question."

"Antonio, he's completely wasted," I said and shook my head. "He tends to do that a lot recently." Which wasn't true, he hadn't been doing it before. I had never seen him like this, he was so fragile. I don't know what Antonio had been doing about Harper. I don't know what's going on right now, and I'm too scared to ask anyone.

Romeo put his lips on mine. It began with a small peck on the lips, then we started making out. Romeo's hands were on my ass and pulling my hair. My hands were on his jaw and chest. Antonio had left the kitchen when he saw the first kiss, disgusted about everything around him. I moaned into the kiss and rubbed myself against his clothed sex.

"I'm not going to fuck you." I panted and threw my head back while almost hitting my high.
"You already are, beautiful." He smirked and slapped my ass. I stopped and got up while wiping my lips with my hands.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Fuck, I'm so sorry." I sighed and closed my eyes for a few seconds.
"Mhm... Sienna? Our bed, sexy. I wanna sleep!" Romeo pouted and wrapped his arms around my neck while forcing himself up. I helped him get back up to our bedroom as I looked at him while he was sleeping, slowly stroking his cheeks with my fingers. He was snoring and turning around all the time, but he didn't let go of me.

Not once.
_______________________

Okay but like this is so cute - I didn't put mature content warning - there wasn't any proper smut and I didn't want to lead you guys on when this chapter was like edging you so yeah that's my explanation, sorry about that babes🙁

I hope y'all had a good day though!

I also hope you liked this chapter. I feel like Romeo was so cute and fragile and all of those sweet things. If you liked this too, please vote so I'm aware! I love you. Take care of yourself while I'm writing another chapter for you. See you, beautiful.