The Love Potion - The Last Wiccan

A/N I’m so sorry for not uploading soon but I always have problems when I try to write a concluding chapter, I’ve been trying to write this chapter for days now but everything I wrote down sucked. 

Chapter 19 - The Last Wiccan

“Christina be a dear and answer the door.” My step mother said to me.

“Why me.” I complained bitterly.

“Because you’re a good girl.” My mother replied stepping into the kitchen carrying what looked like a gazillion napkins.

“Whatever.” I mumbled and stormed out, I wanted to make my ginger bread man not answer door bells, because my mom had promisd to make my ginger bread man come to life when i was done baking it which I thought would be the coolest thing I had ever seen.

“I’m coming.” I replied in annoyed tone, whoever was ringing the doorbell was either desperate to come in or was trying to make me deaf.

I swung the door open and there stood Kevin, with a stupid grin on his face. “You.” I eyeballed him dangerously, what the hell did he want now.

“I’m so sorry baby.” He apologized.

Even though I had a frown on my face, inside I was laughing, was he apologizing? Did that mean he wanted me back? I must be hallucinating right?

But I was not, Kevin was really here and he kept on apologizing over and over and begging me for a second chance, I couldn’t help but cry. I was about to say that I forgive when my dad interrupted, I decided to go upstairs and wash off my smeared make up and after that we would really talk and settle our differences.

I raced up the stairs excited, finally Kevin and I were going to be together and nothing and no one was going to stop us from loving one another, I went straight to my bathroom and started to wash my face.

I was checking my face in the mirror to see if I had successfully wiped all the makeup off, when I heard my bedroom door close, seconds later I heard a click which sounded as if someone had locked the door.

I smiled, it was probably Kevin, he had managed to sneak away from my dad and he thought we were going to make out, I rolled my eyes and muttered boys under my breath.

But when I dropped the towel and walked into my bedroom it wasn’t Kevin it was Stephan, I nearly didn’t recognize him because he looked so awful, his hair was disheveled, his eyes were red and puffy as if he had been crying for days.

He glared at me furious. “You people….” He spat at me.

I took a step backwards; I suddenly remembered Stephan was dangerous, “What do you want.” I asked very nervous, all while I was thinking if I was quick enough I could run back to the bathroom and lock myself in there where I might be safe, but another part of me was telling me Stephan could use magic to break down the door or simply walk through the door.

“You killed her as if she was some worthless piece of trash.” Stephan hissed at me. “You will pay for it.” he pointed his bony finger at me.

I swallowed hard, Stephan was overwhelmed with grief and I knew if I didn’t get away from him he would kill me, but I wasn’t about to die especially now that Kevin had come back into my life and we could finally be together. I turned around to run to the bathroom but the door closed and I crashed into the closed door painful.

“You won’t run from me.” Stephan swore.

I opened my mouth to scream but no sound came out, I tried again but no matter how hard I tried no sound came out.