The Love Potion - Decisions Decisions

Chapter 15 - Decisions Decisions

A/N WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EVENTS OF A SEXUAL NATURE.

Sal the truck driver dropped me off at a bus station; I realized that Stephan had taken Kevin and me to the next town. Sal said he would have driven me back home himself but he was late in delivering something, he however gave me enough cash to go back home.

But I wasn’t ready to go home yet, I knew my dad would be worried sick that I hadn’t returned home but I pushed that at the back of my mind, and anyway if I went home I’m sure Zoë and her minions would be waiting to capture me.

The bus stop was deserted, I reached for my phone to check the time, I saw that I had 51 missed calls half was from my dad and the other half was from Kevin. I sighed deeply I really didn’t want to talk to either of the right now, I shoved my phone back into my pocket after I checked the time, it was 4:15 am.

Fifteen minutes later a bus came to a halt in front of me, it was going to my town, Mariana Heights, I got on board, I was the only person on board, after I paid for my ticket I sat by a window and began to reminisce on everything that had happened to for the past four weeks, it was amazing how one’s life could take a dramatic turn just because they bought something or made one stupid mistake.

“Hey kid are you ok.” The bus driver asked, staring at me through his review mirror.

“Um…..er yeah.” I answered wondering why was he asking me that question.

“Because you look hurt….did someone attack you.” He asked.

“No I fell.” I answered slowly, I realized I must look like a nightmare, I knew I had dried blood on my forehead I just hoped he wouldn’t question me further or decide to call the cops because right now I needed to execute my plan B, before anyone I knew found me.

Fortunately for me the driver didn’t ask any further questions, he kept on driving but I saw him staring at me through his review mirror occasionally, the sun came up and more people joined the bus.

I seemed to be the centre of attraction on the bus because everyone who came on board took five full minutes to gawk at me; and more people asked if I was all right. By the time I got off I was irritated from so many people questioning and asking if I was ok.

I got into a taxi and gave the driver Gloria’s address, I know going back there wasn’t safe because Zoë might have some of her faithful minions watching the house, but I couldn’t help it, if I was going to execute my plan B I needed to get into that house.

Nevertheless I was careful; I got out of the cab one block away from Gloria’s house and started to walk. When I got to her house I stood by a tree concealed for several minutes, I didn’t approach it until I was sure no one was watching the house.

I went straight to the storage room; my plan B was very simple I was going to trap Sinus the god of knowledge.

Yesterday whiles I was reading I saw the spell the maiden had used to trap Sinus and sent him to the underworld and I said to myself then that if the first plan didn’t work I would try this one.

The spell could be used to summon him and make him give you any answer for as long as you wanted, the only down factor was you could only perform the spell only once, if you tried to use it again it wouldn’t work.

This plan B I was sure could help me because I intend to ask Sinus how to end this once of all without Zoë killing anyone I loved, I knew he would have an answer for me. The first time we had met I wasn’t prepared but now I was.