*11*

*Mason*

"You too." she says shyly and it's fucking cute. I smile she is so beautiful her eyes, her hair, her body is fucking sexy and her touches felt so different from any other touch from the girls I've had.

"Why so shy?" I try to tease her because that's really fun. She looks up and her hazel eyes look at me.

"shy what is that?" she asks and stands up. I laugh and stand up too and grab her hand and turn her around.

"Where was your plan to go?" I ask and take a step closer so that not even a small baby's hand can come between us. Her breath stops for a moment when I'm really close to her.

"I just stood up." she says softly and looks into my eyes and then my lips. I know exactly what's going on in her head and I'm going to give it to her too.

Slowly I let my hands go to her hips and pull her against me. I look at her lips and then at her eyes. slowly I place my lips on her full lips. She puts her hands over my neck and joins the kiss. I tap her lips for permission and she gives it. slowly i go inside and kiss her tenderly. She breaks free from the kiss and I quickly pull her lip with it.

She looks at me and then smiles, making me smile too. I quickly give her another kiss. It was a great kiss and was just more behind the kiss than just lust. I keep looking at her and she at me. Until my phone starts to vibrate. I let her go with a deep sigh.

"Sorry." I say and walk away a bit.

CONVERSATION

"Dude where are you?" Aiden's irritated voice can be heard.

"Outside." I say.

"Please come, Mila is here at the door again and she's a little pissed off." He sighs excessively. Mila's high-pitched voice can be heard in the background.

"Bro, I'm with Olivia." I say and turn around. Olivia sat down by the lake with her back to me.

"Yeah that's why Mila is pissed. She started threatening to tell you your plan if you don't come in half an hour." Says Aiden stressed.

"What is she doing now?" I ask.

"Wyatt keeps her busy." He says.

"I'll keep her busy for a while." I tell him.

"Yo is good." He says and I hang up. I slide my phone back into my pocket and look at Olivia. If I tell her we have to go, she's going to regret it too, I think. Also good anyway. I walk over to her and sit next to her.

She turns and looks at my face questioningly.

"How I hate to say this we have to go a friend broke his arm." I both lie. She looks startled.

"How terrible." she says and stands up. I follow her lead and smile small.

"Yes, for him." I say and pick up the stuff from the floor. Olivia helps and so we walk with the stuff to the car.

————

Olivia has been quiet the entire ride. She didn't say a word and when I said her name she didn't respond. She looked out the window and was in her own world.

"We are here." I say when I stop in front of her house. She unbuckles her seat belt and opens the door. I look at her in amazement. Did I do something wrong?

**

595 words

Don't forget to vote