*18*

*Mason*

Another voicemail. I hang up and throw my phone on the bed. This is the 6th time I've called Olivia, but she doesn't pick up every time. Is she okay? Did something bad happen? She doesn't even respond to my messages. It's 00:04. If she doesn't answer at 00:10, I personally go to her house to see if everything is okay.

I let myself fall on the bed. Why am I suddenly so over protected? And that about a girl I have no feelings for. Or do I feel something for her? No that is not possible. I can't do that anymore, not after. Pff I'm tired.

At 00:11 I get a message from Olivia. I feel a relief go through me.

Pretty: "Hey sorry, I was at a party and wasn't really paying attention to my phone.

I read.

Oh. On a Monday what sucker throws a party on Monday?

Me: "Oh lucky, was going to come to your house to see if you were still alive."

Pretty: "You can still come."

Wait what? is she- she thinks- now?

Me: "Are you sure, because I'm really coming."

Pretty: "Okay then I'll see you xx"

Before I know it I'm already wearing my gray sweatpants and my black Champion sweater.

I walk to my mother's room I carefully open her door She is asleep I smile weakly and then close the door With a sigh I go down the stairs and fish the car keys off the shelf.

After 10 minutes I'm standing in front of her house. It's not a good idea if I ring the bell. So I call Olivia. She picks up after 1 beep.

"Hey I'm uh downstairs." I really sound like a softie what's wrong with me? Olivia hangs up without saying a word. I slip my phone into my pocket and go to her door. I hear a knock at the lock and a moment later the door opens.

There's Olivia in a gray oversized shirt. You can just see her black pants coming out from underneath. She smiles and immediately puts her hands around my neck.

I'm not really used to this from Olivia.

"Olivia, wow you're totally hanging." I say, closing the door and lifting her up a little. She's so limp.

"Olivia? Did you get all drunk or something?" I ask.

"Okay Olivia it's time for you to sleep." I say, bending over and grabbing her legs with one hand and her waist with the other. "Where's your room?" I ask, but know right away if that's not good, because that's how she's drunk. Who brought her home?

"I do not know." she giggles. I walk up the stairs and open the first door, but immediately see a bathroom. The next door is her room, because above her bed it says 'OLIVIA' three times than who owns the room.

Carefully I put Olivia on the bed. Like she's fragile. I throw the blanket over her. Somehow I feel disappointed as I really thought it through, but guess what. 'Oh yeah wild night with Olivia' she's drunk I'm not going to do anything with a drunk girl. And Olivia would hate me the next morning if I w. l had done.

"Good night Olivia, see you tomorrow." I say and stroke her head and then want to leave. But in vain she takes my hand and pulls me back.

"Stay." she mumbles.

"Olivia, you're drunk you don't know what you're doing." I sigh. She sits down well and then shakes her head, because I'm squatting next to her bed I have to look up. She pulls me onto the bed and pulls the strings of my sweater. I'm just keeping my balance

She smiles and then kisses my lips. I kiss her back for a moment, but immediately I see what I'm doing and the kiss stops.

"Olivia you really should go to sleep." I sigh. She nods.

"I want you to stay with me." She says.

"Okay." I say to think about it for a long time. I take off my shoes. Olivia is already well in bed. I can never sleep in my clothes anyway. So I take off my sweater and pants and then lie down next to Olivia. Hope she doesn't have a headache the next morning. She still has to go to school.

When I lie next to Olivia I feel her hand on my stomach. I look at her. She smiles. She's beautiful if I could I would lie next to her every day.

I quickly turn off the small light on her nightstand and pull Olivia closer to me. her head rests between my neck and shoulder and her hand rests on my chest. My arms are wrapped around her.

"Sleep pretty, pretty." I say and kiss her hair. A murmur and then I hear her breathing calm. I close my eyes in delight.

I quickly turn off the small light on her nightstand and pull Olivia closer to me. her head rests between my neck and shoulder and her hand rests on my chest. My arms are wrapped around her.

"Sleep pretty, pretty." I say and kiss her hair. A murmur and then I hear her breathing calm. I close my eyes in delight.

**

888 words

Don't forget to vote