*17*

*Olivia*

Later that afternoon, I'm at Starbucks with Charlotte, Logan, Avery, Mateo, and Jackson. We were in the mood for something cool.

I got to know Jackson during the breaks today. He is gay and has a real sense of humor. I know Logan and Avery from the party and they are real treasures. Mateo, hmm yes. Charlotte has a crush on it. but I haven't really talked to him.

"Oh, that guy behind the cash register has a really nice baby face." Jackson, Jack takes a sip of his drink and then looks closely at the boy behind the cash register. He takes an order and smiles at the girl.

"I guess he isn't gay." Avery says and looks at Jack. Jack rolls his eyes and purses his lips.

"Well let's try." Jack is already getting up and Avery runs after him. For the rest, Charlotte and Mateo are busy with each other. They are cute together. Somehow I feel jealousy. Why can't I just be like that with Mason and Char and mine never had a fight.

When Mason came over to him during the break I promised myself and Charlotte to keep a distance from him and see if he stays with me so follow me, while I don't pay him any attention. If he doesn't I know enough and I was just like the other girls what Charlotte told me.

Charlotte also told me not to do it if it was because of her, but no it really isn't because of her. I would also like to know myself.

"Pff Olivia." Logan sighs and pulls my arm. Oh shit. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even hear him.

"Yes? What did you ask?" I ask him. He laughs and shakes his head.

"I said if you will come to Kyan's party later. It's a classmate and it's not really a party, because it lasts until 12 o'clock." Logan tells me.

"Hmm looks nice, Char are you going too?" I ask her and pull her arm. She nods and then shakes her shoulders. "Yes I'm going too." I say. My father is home around 1 am anyway. So he won't find out, because I'll be in bed then.

"Yeah, around 7 o'clock at the water park we go there with our group." Logan tells. I nod and we start another conversation.

————

Around 7 am I walk with Charlotte to the water park.

"Hey, what was that at Starbucks this afternoon?" Charlotte asks. I look at her and sigh.

"I thought about Mason again." I say. She looks at me sympathetically and then pats my back.

"I think you like him." She says. I shrug.

"I don't know. I don't really have anything to compare it to." I say. I'm busy with guys, but it's never been more than a chat or a simple kiss. Yes you see. It's so different with Mason and I haven't even known him that long, but my feelings run wild when he's with me, like I want more, but I really need to step back and see if he's the right guy for me.

"Do you feel the same with Mason as you do with Logan?" Charlotte then asks. I immediately shake my head.

"No, Logan is just a friend, but Mason you get it Char." I say. She nods. "But hey enough we're going to a party so I'll stop whining." I say smiling. Charlotte smiles and wraps her arm around mine. So we walk to the others who are waiting at the water park.

**

606 words

Don't forget to vote