*14*

*Olivia*

I wake up to the sound of my phone. Mason is calling? I pick up and put the phone to my ear.

TALK

"Mason?" I say as I turn on my nightlight. Yes I have that thing, because it is too far to walk to the greater light.

"Did I wake you?" He asks.

"Yes, but it doesn't matter." I say.

"You called, but I was sleeping sorry." He says

"No, not very." I'm actually saying I thought he'd already forgotten about me.

"Can you do something for me?" He asks. I frown.

"What?" I say.

"Look out your window." He says. I get up and quickly look in the mirror. It's a habit, because there are mirrors everywhere in my room. I walk to the window and pull back the curtain a bit. And there he stood.

"It's like Romeo and Juliet." I say smiling.

"Do you think." Says Mason. Oh god I totally forgot he's still on the line. I feel my cheeks turn red.

"Im coming down." I say and hang up. My father is already asleep. He will start early tomorrow. So I have to get out of the house very quietly. I quickly put on a sweater on top of my short 'sleeping pants', actually they are just normal pants that you can also wear outside, but I use them for sleeping.

I step into my Nike Air Force shoes and take a quick look at my face. It doesn't look like much, but it's still dark. Slowly I open my bedroom door and carefully go down the stairs.

————

"Hey." I say when I stand in front of Mason. He has his hands in his pockets and scans me quickly. Of course guys should do that even if you look like a zombie.

"You look nice." He says. I furrow my eyebrows and look at him.

"Fun? Do you like zombies?" I ask.

"No you don't look like a zombie. I just like goofy." he says and shrugs. I smile and put my hands in the front pouch of my sweater. They started to get cold, but my legs didn't. I always have that my upper body gets cold quickly and my lower body does not.

"But what brings you here?" I ask as we walk down the street a bit.

"I saw your missed call and I wanted to see you. Our date was soon over." He says. That's true. He soon had to leave for his friend.

"by the way, how has your boyfriend and his mother been?" I ask and look at him. He looks at me uncomprehendingly, but that soon disappears.

"Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry, he's just a clumsy little guy." He says. I smile. "And after all, his clumsiness ruined our date." He says and stops walking and looks at me.

"It's not that bad." I say, also stopping and standing in front of hell.

"Oh no? I got a fucking call and he interrupted our kiss." He says. I have to laugh.

"I don't think that's really funny." he says and puts his hands on my hips and pulls me towards him. My heart starts pounding like crazy. His touches just feel like heaven. I don't know what that feels like, but you get me. It's heavenly. His gray-greenish eyes look deep into my eyes.

"I do." I say and gently place my hands on his shoulders. Our lips are a few inches apart and I wait for him to put them on mine.

"I'm going to punish you for that." He says softly and presses his lips to mine. it's just a puzzle piece that fits right together. Our lips were made for each other. I feel a little tap against my lips. I give permission and feel his tongue slide in.

Our tongues play a voice of dominance and soon Mason has won. Panting, I stop the kiss and rest my head against his chin. I can still feel the tingling on my lips.

"Why didn't you refuse me this time?" He asks. I look up questioningly.

**

690 words

Don't forget to vote