*6*

*Mason*

"I will not do it." she says and with those words she surprises me. Who is she?

"Boring man." says Aiden. She ignores it and then walks away. Wyatt comes up to me and looks at me in surprise. I ignore him and immediately walk away upstairs to a room. Who the fuck is she and does she know who she turned down?

Moments later, Aiden and Wyatt also come up.

"Bro, she just turned you down." says Aiden. I stand up and look at him menacingly. Wyatt immediately steps in between and pushes Aiden away.

"I know it myself now." I snap and kick a pillow on the floor. Aiden sits down and Wyatt stops. I also sit down and take a cigarette from my pocket. I light it and put it in my mouth.

"I'm going to show her who I am." I say when I have a great plan.

"What are you up to?" asks Wyatt.

"I'm going to bed with her, duh." I say to Wyatt like he's stupid.

"Ha! She refuses you let alone that you can go to bed with her." Aiden notes. I look at him with a death look.

"Aiden! Wyatt warns him. "That dude really needs to get a gun to his head.

"But what exactly do you want to do with her?" asks Wyatt. His questions start to annoy me so I tell him exactly.

"I'm going to make her fall in love with me, get into bed with her, she thinks I love her and will never let her eat again, but no way, I'll break up." I say.

"You're going to get into a relationship?" Aiden asks, shocked. I roll my eyes.

"If I have to, but who cares, I'll break up again." I say. Wyatt has sat down and it is quiet. They probably already predict her reaction. That bitch is going to break down anyway and beg to stay with her.

I look up at the door that opens. Mila enters with her arms folded.

"Is that your plan?" she asks. I immediately get up and walk over to her.

"What have you heard?" I ask.

"Everything." she says, stroking my cheek.

"You don't say anything or I'll hurt you." I threaten.

"Relax, as if I wanted to tell." She walks away from me and sits on the couch. "I actually think it's a great idea, I don't like that bitch." she says and looks at me seductively. She really shouldn't look like that or I'll take her now.

"You don't even know her." Wyatt notes.

"Yeah and then? I can see right away whether I like you or not." She defends herself.

"It doesn't matter what it is, if you don't say anything." I tell her. She looks at me seductively. "Guys, I have to do something." I say to the boys. They quickly get up and leave the room. I lock the door and walk over to Mila.

She smiles and takes off my shirt.

"That bitch is so stupid she turned you down." Mila says, as her hand goes to my shop. I growl at her neck and squeeze her breasts. I take a condom out of my pocket and hand it to her. She can put him on.

————

Mila smoothes her skirt and fixes her hair. I put my shirt back on and look at Mila through the mirror. I don't even know who owns this room, but I've done it in weird places before.

"I'm going to have a girlfriend want to swim downstairs." She says.

"Hmm." I mumble and open the door together we walk downstairs. Mila immediately walks away downstairs. I'm in the mood for Bacardi. I walk to the kitchen and immediately see the girl named Olivia filling a cup. I take the bottle off Bacardi and stand behind her.

"Here." I pour it into her Coke. She doesn't look up and continues to watch me pour it. "Is tastier than just Coke." This time she looks up. She keeps looking into my eyes and I bet she loves my eyes. Everyone loves that. After looking into my eyes for a moment, she gives in.

"Well I actually felt like Coke." she says and throws her cup away. "But thanks." And with those words she walks away. fuck. I do it differently.

**

733 words

Don't forget to vote