*22*

*Mason*

A small smile graces my lips as I see Olivia, laughing, fighting for her iced coffee.

"Are you still going to do it?" A soft thrust to my shoulders makes me look up.

"I seriously dare anything, but this isn't fucking weird." I sigh.

"I don't dare either." laughs Wyatt.

"Look at us desperate." I laugh and throw away my cigarette and kick it out. "I'm Collins and I'm just going to do it, see you." I say to Wyatt.

"Mason! Mason!" Mila's screaming voice reaches my ears. Everyone starts to look. I also see Olivia looking back because of Mila's loud screams.

"What is it?" I hiss at Mila. She comes over to me and presses her lips to mine. I kiss back, but stop immediately. When I look past her, I see Olivia and her friend walking into the school. Many children look at us and Mila looks at me with a smile.

"I know you want more, but you have to wait." she says seductively, playing with the strings of my hoodie.

"Well I'll tell you, I don't know anything." I push her hands off me and walk inside.

She's not in the auditorium, but when I walk into the hallway I see her standing by her locker. She angrily throws in a few books. Angry? Okay I'm not sure. I always throw in my books that way. I walk towards her and stand behind her. She's got nothing.

"Asshole." I hear her mumble softly. She stuffs a piece of paper in her ta and then closes her safe. She turns and leans against her locker. Then she'll realize I'm here. She looks at me startled, but her startled look is immediately gone and a kind of angry emotion has set in. She sighs and then walks past me.

Everything went so fast. I quickly grab her forearm and turn her towards me. My hard movement makes her softly bump into my chest.

"Where were you planning to go?" I ask as she takes a step back and I still hold her hand.

"What does that matter to you?" she says, yanking her hand out of mine. Then she walks away. I quickly follow her.

"Olivia, listen." I say as I walk next to her. She stops and then looks at me. She shrugs, then shakes her head in confusion.

"Why? I thought I'd done something wrong, but apparently not. I'm just not your thing like everyone else I'm just so naive, I really hate myself." She says. The lump in her throat can be heard. She turns and then walks away. Okay she really should stop running away.

I quickly pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. Like a feather.

"Mason let go of me!" She struggles, but nothing seems to work for her. I'm just that strong.

I walk into the schoolyard and immediately everyone looks at what is happening.

"Hello?! Is nobody going to help me?" Olivia calls out to her friends, but they are surprised. A small grin appears on my face. I walk on as if nothing strange happened.

"Uuuff." Olivia sighs as I put her on the floor after a while. "I could pull your hair too, but it would hurt so I didn't." she says looking away and doing her good.

"Oh really?" I say smiling. Olivia looks at me emotionlessly.

"What do you want to say?" She sighs and turns and looks at the pond. I stand next to her with my hands in my pockets and Olivia has folded her arms.

"First, you're not naive." She looks at me for a moment and then returns her gaze to the pond. "And secondly, you're really not like the other girls at all. Okay you're a girl, but a nice girl." I say. "Which I've got feelings for." I say after it. So it's out. She now knows how I feel.

She looks up carefully. Her eyes connect mine.

"I mean it." I say softly, but she hears it.

**

679 words

Don't forget to vote.