*56*

*Olivia*

Mila grabs her phone with a smile, while my heart races. Is Mason hiding something from me that I don't know about?

"Look, I filmed everything when I saw Mason angrily walking upstairs after you rejected him. I thought he was going to fight, but this was much more fun." Mila says and she puts her sound on the very loudest.

CLIP

"Bro, she just turned you down." Aiden's voice can be heard.

"I know it myself now." Mason snarls after which a kick is heard. "I'm going to show her who I am." Is he talking about me?

"What are you up to?" Now Wyatt's voice can be heard. So do they know this too?

"I'm going to bed with her, duh." Mason says in a stupid tone. I swallow.

"Ha! She refuses you let alone that you can go to bed with her." says Aiden. This is about me.

"Aiden!" Wyatt warns him. "But what exactly do you want to do with her?"

"I'm going to make her fall in love with me, get into bed with her, she thinks I love her and will never let her go, but really not, I'll measure it out." Says Mason. I dare not look up, but I do it anyway. I look into his eyes. The eyes that lied to me have been all along.

I have not listened to the whole video. I already know the truth.

"What's up honey?" asks Mila. Tears have now run down my cheeks. I wipe them roughly. My tears are not worth him. I turn and walk away.

"Olivia!" yells Mason. I ignore him when I hear his footsteps closer I start running to my room. I quickly close the door behind me. "Olivia please!" He yells and knocks on the door. "That was before I got feelings for you." he shouts.

"Go away!" I call. My tears fall like a waterfall down my cheeks. I drop myself against the door. Everything was a lie.

"What happened?" Charlotte's concerned voice can be heard. "Olivia? Open it up, it's Charlotte." She says. I really love Char, but now I don't want anyone.

"I want to stay alone." I say sobbing. I hear footsteps walking away.

*Mason*

I drop myself against Olivia's door. I pull my hair out of frustration. I've ruined everything. Mila probably found out that I never had a video of her. I hear Olivia cry softly. It pains me to hear her like this. I did this. She hates me now. I would have done that too. I don't want anything to do with anyone who lies to me.

After sitting in front of her door for an hour, the lock can be heard. I immediately get up and find Olivia with red cheeks. She looks at me briefly and walks past me. Without thinking, I grab her by the wrists.

"Let me go." she says calmly.

"Olivia let me please."

"Let go!" She yells which startles me and releases her." And just let me go forever!" It is over between us. Go play with someone else." She says and quickly runs away. I've created hatred for me. My fist hits heart against the wall, making my knuckles open now.

"Fuck." The blood like crazy, but I don't care, I'd rather bleed out completely now.

**

562 words

Don't forget to vote