*52*

*Olivia*

Mason: "Sorry can we talk?"

Mason: 6 missed calls

Char: "I told Mason everything, he seems to be sorry. Please go talk to him. You belong together xx"

Char: "Hey where are you?"

Avery: "Hey didn't need any help, where are you then I come."

The first thing I see when I get off my wet pillow.

"Olivia?" I hear Luna say on the other side of my door.

"Go away."

"There's someone for you."

I ignore her and turn off my phone. Hide me under my blanket again and let the tears come again. I have pain, pain in my heart.

"Olivia?" I open my eyes when I hear his voice. "I... I'm sorry let me in." He says. I ignore him too. Then I hear a rumble at the keyhole and a moment later I hear the door eyes open.

"Thank you." I hear him say. I roughly wipe the tears from my face and turn my back to him. I feel the bed collapse next to me.

"I made a big mistake." He says his voice almost breaks. I turn and look at him. Regret is visible in his eyes. I sit up slowly.

"Why did you do it? And didn't you just let me talk?" I ask. My voice is soft.

"I am really sorry." His voice falls away. He doubts. "I was jealous." he sighs. My stomach is rumbling. I'm jealous, but so is he. I hug him. He seems startled by my action but then wraps his arms around my waist.

"Shall we just stop arguing now. We'll just tire ourselves out." I sigh and push myself away from him.

"Promise." He says.

"And... you're going to brush your teeth now, because I want to give you a kiss, but I won't because Mila is still on you." I say. He smiles and picks me up. Startled, I wrap my arms around his neck. He walks to the bathroom and puts me on the sink.

"Look." he says as he picks up the toothbrush he used earlier while he was sleeping. He brushes his teeth well and also his lips. I'll stop him right away.

"That hurts." I say.

"You're going to fix that in a minute." he says with a grin. He rinses his mouth and dries his face with a towel. "And now I can do this." He places his lips on mine and I go into it with pleasure. He picks me up again and then walks to my room where he places me on the bed. Our lips still together.

"I love you." Mason mumbles into my neck and place all small kisses on it. If he has a piece of skin I surrender. A small moan leaves my mouth. "Well make sex?" he asks with a grin. I run a hand through his hair with a smile. "So that's a yes." he says before placing his lips on mine again.

**

499 words

Don't forget to vote