Chapter 34

Faith grunted as she slowly got her consciousness back. She squeezed her eyes shut and open many times, hoping that the blurry vision will somehow fade away. She sighed out when she tried looking around the cold room she was in. It felt wet and dark. There was not a lot of daylight coming in. She wasn't sure whether it was dark outside or no windows inside this room she was stuck in. When she finally was able to look, she realised what had happened. She was with Lilith. 

Everything that had happened came back to her in one go and it made her head hurt. There was still stinging pain that she barely could handle.

"Ouch..." She grunted as she tried to stand up and ignore the pain. Her arm was open due to the wound. She didn't even remember so well what or who had caused it. She was in pain for an unknown reason. She reached for her stele but when she felt that her pocket was empty, she knew that Lilith took it off her. Probably because she was scared that Faith could do something with it.

It wasn't a secret how her mother was able to do things out of the blue with her stele. Lilith was definitely scared that Faith was able to do much worse which could possibly put Lilith in danger or risk of being caught. 

Faith looked around again, now this time able to actually see clearly and analyse the room to see how she could get out of here. At least, she hoped she could Her father's training were always detailed and she always passed them for a very good reason. She stood up slowly and was hit straight with weakness of her entire body. It was aching. Her body didn't even ache this much after her father would restlessly train her. 

"What..." Faith whispered to herself as she tried to understand why her body wasn't working with her. Did Lilith do something? She must have. Faith was used to feeling exhausted. Moreover, she made it a part of herself. As if it was something normal. It never really affected her this much.

Faith immediately looked up when she heard a loud lock unlock. The sudden quick movement ached her entire body again but this time she wasn't ready to show any kind of weakness towards the person. Her enemy. She watched a woman in a black dress with golden heels walk inside the little room. Her hair was straight, shiny and pitch black. Her lips were as red as blood and her eyes were as crystal blue as diamonds. 

She knew from that very moment that this was Lilith. There were demonic tattoos on her arms and neck. She was totally covered with it. Faith would have almost compared it to the runes that the angels had given to the Shadowhunters. She learned a lot about Lilith and she was pretty sure that she didn't use to have them.

Lilith slowly looked down at her arms where she noticed that Faith was looking at. "Do you like them? They were a gift." She said with a sarcastic smile. She looked back up at Faith and lifted her eyebrow slightly, being as bitchy as she could. 

"Gift?" Faith asked. Her face was cold and unbothered. Pretty much like Alec when he was younger. Lilith laughed as she made the comparison. 

"You are really your father's daughter." She said and came a bit closer. Faith didn't even move a bit. She didn't wanted to look intimidated at all. She wasn't scared of her as much as she thought she would have been.

"You didn't even meet him. How could you have known?" Faith asked in annoyance. She looked down, trying to find something that could help her feel less in pain but when Lilith started speaking again, she looked up.

"They know me. 17 years ago when you were born, I saw them. Your mother fighting for your father's life." She clicked her tongue as she rolled her eyes.

"It was pathetic. Clary was pathetic." She said irritated. Faith could see the hatred Lilith had for her mother. She hated Clary. 

"Stop talking about my mother in front of me. It won't end well for you when I am able to put you down." Faith threatened Lilith. Lilith snorted as she looked at the 17 year old. She laughed and shook her head.

"Wait you?" She laughed. "Never." She said as she rested her facial expressions and just coldly looked at Faith. It brought chills all over her back when Lilith gave her that look. It looked too deadly. 

"Your mother. She is a confusing woman. You would think after saving your husband, you would want to go back to your family. Especially having a newborn recently." Lilith said. That comment made Faith look at her in confusion. 

"What do you mean?" Faith asked confused. She didn't really understand what was happening and she didn't know what Lilith meant. Truly, she didn't even know if she should trust her. She was a manipulative liar. 

"She chose to go to the other realm where she was closed of your father and you. The angels never forced her to go. It was her own decision. She left you and your father suffering for years while she has been watching you for afar." Lilith said with a smile.

"You are lying.." Faith whispered softly. She didn't wanted to believe her. She didn't believe her. The tears started burning in her eyes as she desperately looked at Lilith. 

"You can ask her. I am sure Blake figured out where we are. They will be reaching soon." Lilith smiled meanly. She knew she just had destroyed everything Faith had ever believed in. She opened a new scar inside of her. Something that she would be using to her own advantage.

Clary blinked her eyes a few times while she looked at Alec. It was such a long time... She couldn't bring herself too seeing him so hurt after finding out the truth.

"So you are telling me that you chose to stay away?" Alec asked as he pursed his lips together on a thin line. Clary bit her underlip as she shook her head. She started crying and tried walking towards him but Alec moved away.

"I am asking you something. God damn it! Reply to it!" Alec raised his voice. His eyes were red and his eyes were burning because of the tears.

"I-I did it to protect you and Faith... I didn't mean to harm you or her." She cried. Alec clenched his jaw as he shook his head.

"When you saw me struggle with helping Faith grow up and seeing me anxious about everything... I was missing you... I was fucking mourning for you. You left me alone. We are married." He looked at his wedding ring and closed his eyes. When he opened it again, he took the ring off.

"When I find MY daughter, I am divorcing you, Clarissa." Alec said as he walked past her, leaving Clary broken behind. She knew he would react badly but she didn't know how far it would have gone. Divorcing was the last thing she was thinking about... 

__________

Hello everyone! Another update :)

The finale for Psychotic 2 is coming soon.

Comment below how you think it will end hehe 

love you