Chapter 15

Hello angels! How are you doing y'all?! I know that I haven't been uploading for a while but my family was over so I didn't really have the time to do so! Enjoy this chapter!
________________________________

"So your mother is still alive?" Caroline asked confused as she stared into the blue eyes of her best friend. Faith smiled weakly as she nodded her head.

"She is... I met her." Faith said in disbelief. She still found it hard to actually believe that her mother was alive. That her mother saw her... Normally, all Faith could do was wish for her mother to see her but now it became reality.

"And how this happen again?" Caroline asked confused as the other ten times when Faith explained her the entire story. She laughed at Caroline and breathed out loudly.

"Don't worry. All that matters is that she alive and she knows that we will find a way to find her." Faith said and Caroline just nodded her head. She was happy for Faith but this did mean that there was no way that she could return to school.

"I should change my name to something dark." Caroline said out of the sudden. Faith looked at her confused.

"What?" She blurted out confused. Caroline sadly looked at Faith as she sighed out.

"I will be depressed without you. You don't know how lonely it gets when you are not at school." She said as she pouted her lips. Faith laughed in response of it.

"And I can't believe that I was missing a person like you." Caroline said annoyed as she saw Faith laughing. Faith smiled and chuckled before she held Caroline's hand.

"I missed you too." Faith said. It was boring at the institute too. Faith couldn't do anything here without asking permission. She was always the centre of gossips and she hated it.

"Are you sure? You have Blake here and Magnus..." She said softly and Faith smiled. It wasn't like Blake and Faith were together or even friends. They barely spoke to one another while they were in each other's presence.

"You really do have a crush on my uncle." Faith said and Caroline quickly shook her head, becoming slightly red.

"I mean, he is gorgeous but also a legend. Perhaps, he is not blood related to you. Why do you keep on calling him uncle? It makes me feel weird." Caroline said as if she was going to date Magnus as her sugar daddy.

Faith chuckled as she thought of uncle Magnus. He was always there for her. When she meant her, Faith meant her mother. Magnus loved Faith's mother like she was his own child. Faith just grew up with thinking that Magnus was her uncle and truly, he was somehow. He was family to her.

"He was my mother's god father and it is truly okay if you do like Magnus." Faith said, trying to get Caroline to open up to her.

"What? No!" She exclaimed, completely turning red as her heart flustered.

"I don't like him." Caroline said. Magnus might have been immortal but he truly looked like a teenager of Caroline's and Faith's age. Faith thought that they would make a great pair.

"Who doesn't like who?" Magnus asked as he walked into Faith's room. Caroline gasped loudly and choked on her breath, holding tightly onto Faith's arm.

"Sjeez, Care." Faith cursed as she pushed her hand gently away. Caroline became even more embarrassed and looked down. This was not how she wanted to meet him.

Magnus looked at the girl who was supposedly Caroline. Faith's best friend. Faith never seemed to miss a opportunity to not speak about her and Magnus understood why. Caroline was truly angelic. Her golden blonde hair was magnificent.

"How are you, uncle Magnus?" Faith asked as she stood up to hug him. Magnus slightly cringed when Faith called him uncle in front of Caroline. It made him feel old. Even though he was old enough to be her great great great grandfather.

"Don't call me that in front of other people." Magnus said and Faith laughed slightly, understanding his message.

"Is everything okay? You never just come over." Faith asked as she became a bit worried. Magnus just shrugged his shoulders.

"No everything is okay. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go Rome with me. I had to pick up something and I knew you were bored here." Magnus spoke quietly, not moving his attention away from Caroline.

"I would have but Caroline-"

"She can come too. I mean, I would love for her to join. Rome is the country of love, anyway." Magnus tried to flirt. Caroline felt her heart beat increasing and Faith started to feel like she was becoming a third wheel already.

It was crystal clear that Magnus was interested in her too. Whether Caroline would accept that she liked him or not. For a few seconds, it made her think of herself. Wasn't she like this with Blake? The only thing that might have been different was that Faith had no idea how Blake felt towards her.

There was nothing to feel anyway. They didn't know each other like that...

"So are we going?" Magnus asked a bit as if he was in a hurry. Faith came out of her thoughts as she nodded her head and turned herself around to look at Caroline who looked like she was going to scream.

"Caroline?" Faith asked. Caroline quickly looked up as she nodded her head. She wanted to go too. To spend time with Faith... Not Magnus and she wanted to see Rome.

"Yes. I would like to come." She said more calmly than she expected that she would sound. Maybe, Caroline could pull this off in a normal way without truly freaking out.

Magnus smiled as he already thought of ways to impress Caroline but before he would go through that road, he wanted to make sure that Faith was alright with this. In a way, she was family to him and if Faith wouldn't approve of this, he wouldn't do it. Faith mattered the most to him. He held her precious to himself, just because of Clary.

It was true that he loved Faith a lot but the reason behind that was Clary. Clary was like his daughter and when she found out that she was going to have Faith, Magnus was excited to see how this experience was going to change for everyone but sadly, Azazel ruined most of it for them. They didn't really get the time or space to fully understand how the pregnancy was for Clary or to even enjoy the little moments of it.

"I will make the portal and we will go then." Magnus said with a smile. Faith nodded her head just like Caroline did. They already knew how it would work and that they shouldn't let go of each other.