Chapter 11

Hello my lovelies! I love seeing your comments omg! I love seeing how all of you are so engaged with the story! Also last time I uploaded which was literally a week ago we were close to 600 readers and now we already hit 700! What the.. thank you so much!!! ❤️ enjoy this chapter!
________________________________

"This is not funny, Ella." Alec replied angrily towards his daughter. He was glad to see that she was okay but it didn't mean that she could joke about her mother like that.

Faith shook her head and stood up. She felt her legs becoming immediately weak and she almost fell over but uncle Magnus held her up.

"Be careful biscuit..." He said softly. That was the nickname he gave to Clary and now... he passed it on to her daughter...

"Dad, mum is alive. She is at the family house in Idris. I-It looks like she is another dimension with no one else than just her. The house looked like ours but inside it was full of painting of you guys and me." Faith said desperately but Alec didn't take anything of it.

"Maybe you were just dreaming... You were out for a good long time." Alec said, trying to make his daughter realise that her mother wasn't there.

He searched for her for eighteen years but never found her. How could Faith find her while she was unconscious? It was insane.

"But dad-" "Faith!" Alec shouted angrily and interrupted her while she was speaking. Confused, she looked at her father.

She loved her father more than anyone here in this entire world and she knew that her father never spoke angrily to her. He never would because he loved her way too much but today was a different story. Alec showed her his anger...

"Sweety..." Maryse said as she looked at Faith. She gave Alec a glance before walking towards Faith and held her by her shoulders.

"What your father is trying to say is that it is almost impossible to find where your mother is. The angels made sure of that." Maryse said as she looked into her granddaughter's eyes.

She smiled because all she could see when she looked at Faith was Alec. It was insane how Alec already was a grown man and had become a father but still in Maryse's eyes looked so small...

"Grandmother... I am not lying..." Faith said softly. She was heart broken that her father didn't believe her but the rest of the family looked unsure about it too.

She wasn't lying... Everything felt way too real for it to be just a dream...

She looked down to her hand and frowned when she saw the wedding ring. She gasped softly and smiled. She quickly held it up.

"Look. She gave this to me before I left." I said and now Alec looked at whatever Faith was showing them.

He gasped out loud and his eyes widened out of shock. His heart was caught up in his throat and he couldn't move or breathe for a few seconds. Everything seemed like it was going way too fast for him to process this.

'How was this even possible?' He thought.

He took the ring from Faith and thoroughly looked at it. The date... Her name... Everything was on there. This was the wedding ring he gave to her when they got married...

"T-This is not possible." Alec stuttered in disbelief. His eyes met Faith's and he looked astonished.

"It could be..." Magnus said softly as he looked confused at the ring. Alec now looked over at Magnus, hoping that he could make sense out of everything that was going on.

His Clary was out there and alive. She was there and Faith met her... All he knew was that he needed to get to her. He wanted to be there with her...

"Faith always had this special connection with both you and Clary..." He said and now looked up at Alec.

"Maybe when she was unconscious, she made a connection with Clary stronger and her consciousness went there with Clary when she was out of it here." Magnus said and Alec quietly listened to what he was saying.

"I remember when you were possessed by Azazel. Only Faith could get to you and that was through your consciousness. She has done this now again with Clary." Magnus said and smiled.

"H-How did I do it? I mean she was there with me. I hugged her. I was in her world or whatever it was." Faith said confused and looked over at her uncle. He smiled softly as he shrugged his shoulders.

"That's miracle of you." He said with a smile. Faith smiled softly.

"This is good news, Alec. We can reach through Faith to Clary and find out where she is." Izzy said with a smile and Alec smiled.

He looked over at his daughter and he pulled into a hug. Faith laughed softly and held tightly onto her father.

"Don't ever scare me like that again." Alec said softly as he was still hugging her tightly. He remembers when he held Faith for the first time when she was a baby or whenever she would cry when she would get hurt.

It was something that Alec couldn't explain. He felt the pain twice as hard as Faith did and in happiness, he was the proudest. Faith made him strong and vulnerable at the same time. She was precious to him and always would be.

"I won't." Faith said softly.

"Mum said that she is doing okay and that you needed to know that." Faith said as she looked up to her father. Alec looked down and smiled softly as he nodded his head.

"Thank you." He said softly.

"She scared... She scared that if we help her that the angels might do something worse than this." She said now and she was afraid.

She grew up with the information that the angels were a celestial creatures and they shouldn't be punishing Shadowhunters like this... Not if they are saving the entire world from downfall..

"She doesn't need to be. I will move heaven to just get to her." He said and Faith smiled.

"She all alone..." Faith said softly as she hugged Alec again.

"She didn't say it but she is lonely..."