𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

this is gonna be a story with multiple chapters, i think 7 chapters something like that. anyways it's an enemies to lovers which is my favourite so i hope you enjoy this first chapter. 

*****

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 to go to Carlos's beach house. The whole group has been preparing for weeks and the day has finally come.

The people going are: Carlos, Seb, Nini, Gina, Kourtney, Big Red, Ashlyn, Ej & Ricky. And even a fool can see Ej & Ricky don't like each other. So that's the only thing Carlos is stressed about. But other than that they are ready to go.

"Okay guys make groups with who you wanna go with!"

Ashlyn comes up to Big Red and says "wanna come with me? Ricky can come too."

"Sure" Big Red answers before realising that Ej is also in that car. So it's safe to say the car ride to the beach house was very awkward and silent.

But when they finally arrive, the house doesn't disappoint. It's a big brown house with a pool outside and a lot of rooms. Five exactly.

The first thing the girls do when they enter the house is claim rooms. Kourtney & Nini pick a room with a big bed where they both have enough room. Carlos and Seb take a room similar to that one. Ashlyn & Gina claim a room where the beds aren't seated next to each other saying 'they hate sleeping in a bed together.'

And then there are 2 rooms left. One for Ricky & Big Red and one for Ej. Ricky knows these nights are going to be hell since Big Red makes a lot of noise in his sleep but his ego is too big to go stay in a room with Ej Caswell.

"Guess this is our room then" Red says to Ricky.

"I guess so" Ricky sighs.

After laying down their stuff the 2 boys walk downstairs. Nini and Kourtney are there sitting on the couch talking about some kind of new perfume.

"Oh hi guys, how is the room?"

"It's fine" Ricky says as he sits next to Kourtney.

"Ours is amazing. We have this big bed with a super soft blanket and we have a tv, ugh it's beautiful."

"Cool" Ricky says as he takes out his phone and checks his instagram. Of course Ej has already posted something on his story about the house and Ricky rolls his eyes.

"Oh we also wanted to go swimming, like right now. Wanna join?"

"Yes let me change" Ricky says as he walks back upstairs changing into his bright red swimming trunks.

He then walks back downstairs without anything else on, which he immediately regrets because Ej is sitting on the couch talking to his cousin.

The older boy looks up and scans Ricky's body without any sign of shame. It makes Ricky want to hide, since he is really insecure about his body image.

Without saying anything Ricky walks away following the path to the backyard. Nini and Kourtney are already in the pool swimming around.

"Watch out" Ricky screams as he jumps in.

"Fuck you!"

"I'm sorry" he laughs.

"Now were all wet" Nini says.

"Well you are in a pool, what were you expecting?"

"Okay I guess you have a point there."

They all laugh and continue swimming. The pool's temperature is perfect. The sun is shining bright. Ricky just enjoys the moment.

Until he hears a voice ruining it all. The curly headed boy looks up at Ej who probably changed into his swimming trunks joining them. Great.

Ricky does gotta admit he looks good. Even though he hates Ej he would gladly fuck him and just never speak to him after.

But Ej is straight and not bisexual like Ricky. A real bummer.

They continue swimming but with a weird tension between the boys. After almost 10 minutes of awkwardness Ricky decides it's his time to get out.

And before he knows it he is brushing his teeth for the first time in the beach house. They all go to sleep around 1am not knowing Ricky is gonna have the worst night of his life.