𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

TW!!! smutty at the end. i hated writing it. but for y'all i tried lol. sorry if it's bad.

ft gini my babes :) oh i also have no idea what they eat at fancy restaurants so don't mind that!

*****

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 the boys really want to go on a date again. It's been a while since they've been on one and they also said they would do a double date with Nini and Gina. So that's what they are planning right now.

"Okay what do y'all wanna do" Ej asks the girls.

"Something entertaining."

"Duh" Ricky says.

"Well what do you guys find entertaining?"

"Anything with talking. Like the cinema is a no go because you wont talk."

"Okay, what about the acade" Nini says.

"Hm, maybe a little too informal."

"Uhm we could go out to eat at a fancy restaurant. I would love to dress up all nice" Gina says.

"I like that idea" Ej agrees.

"Me too" Nini says.

"So Ricky, what do you say?"

"Let's do it."

★★★★★

"You look beautiful babe" Ej says in awe of his boyfriend. He doesn't get to see Ricky dress up often so when he does he enjoys it at his best.

"So do you, pretty boy."

Ej smiles at the nickname. Ricky has been calling him 'pretty boy' even before they were together so he gets a little emotional whenever the curly headed boy uses it.

"Let's go" Ej says, locking their arms. They walk outside and get into Nini's car. She's the one driving since she doesn't drink. It's not like they are gonna get drunk but they would love some whine with their food.

"Hey guys, y'all look really good."

"Ah so do you. The red lipstick is so you" Ricky says complimenting Nini.

"That's what I said" says Gina smiling at her girlfriend.

★★★★★

"This restaurant is really really fancy" Nini says as she sits down on her seat.

"Yeah. i'm pretty sure i'm gonna be broke when we get out of here" Ej says.

"That's not true, I'm the one paying tonight" says Ricky.

"No you aren't. I wouldn't want you to spend this money on me. I'm the one paying tonight."

"Ej you always pay. How do you think I feel?"

Ej sighs and kisses Ricky on the cheek.

"Let's talk about this after, okay?"

But Ricky doesn't give in. He doesn't want to be Ej's charity. He wants to pay. Ej might be crazy rich but that doesn't mean Ricky can't pay.

"Sure" Ricky says not wanting to ruin the date for the girls.

"What are you guys having?"

"I think I'm gonna have the pasta pesto" Gina says.

"Same here" Ej says.

"I want the duck" Ricky says.

"I'll go for the fish with mashed potatoes" Nini says.

They all order and wait for their food. It takes more than an hour for it to be made which makes the group whine about it alot. And when the food finally came it wasn't even that good. Ej also ended up paying which is something Ricky really want to about when he gets home.

"It was great" the girls say as they drive away. The 2 boys get into the house and take of their coats.

"Did you like tonight?"

"Honestly? I hated it."

"Why?" Ej asks him.

"Just everything was so not us. And you paying for dinner again made me really mad actually."

"It's a nice gesture. Why would you be mad about that?"

"Because I am not your charity. I get it you are way richer than me but that doesn't mean I can't pay for dinner."

Ej sits down on the couch facing Ricky.

"Hey hey it was never my intention to make you feel like that. I just really like paying for your stuff because I love giving gifts. But of course you can pay the next time. I have no problem with that.

"Thank you Eej" Ricky says smiling.

"Come here" Ej says leaning in to kiss him. It begins as a soft kiss but gets heated after a few seconds. Ricky sits himself down on Ej's lap and begins kissing the older boy's neck. Ej let's out a shaky breath which encourages Ricky to suck harder.

"Let's take this upstairs shall we" Ej says, picking up Ricky and walking to their room. When they arrive he throws Ricky on the bed and smiles at him.

"It's been a while since we did this isn't it?"

"It is. So let's get going."

Ej laughs at Ricky and climbs on the bed. He unbuckles Ricky's belt and takes off the pants the brown eyed boy was wearing. Ej also undresses himself leaving them both in only boxers.

They switch positions so Ej can be bottom. He hates being top, he only does it for Ricky. The curly headed boy is a switch but loves being on top. Especially when he is having sex with Ej.

Ricky slips off Ej's boxers letting the now fully hard dick free. Ricky looks at it for a second remembering how big it actually is.

"Can I" Ricky says, asking Ej for his consent.

"Yes" Ej replies simply. So Ricky bends down and begins sucking his boyfriend's dick. He begins softly but when Ej pleases for more he gladly gives it to him.

He bobs his head up and down looking Ej into his eyes. Eye contact while giving a blowjob is very intense but they both love it.

Ej puts his hands in Ricky's hair guiding the younger boy to go even faster. Soon Ej comes into Ricky's mouth. Ricky swallows it and goes in for a soft kiss.

"That was amazing" Ej says, smiling at him.

"Glad you liked it."