𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

fluff as always hehehe.

*****

𝐄𝐉 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 often. He always said he had a very good and healthy body. So when he woke up sick today he wasn't so happy about it.

"How am I sick? I can't be sick, I'm not weak!"

"Ej being sick doesn't mean that you are weak."

"It does!"

"No it doesn't. You can't do anything about it. It just happens. And that's okay you know."

"I always feel so weak when I'm sick you know?"

"I get that, but maybe it'll be good for you to just chill for a day, or maybe 2 days."

"What am I gonna do all day long?"

"Since friday always is my day off you can cuddle with me, and binge watch shit on netflix."

"But then you'll get sick!"

"It's friday, so even if I get sick we have 3 days to get better."

"Hm okay then. What do you wanna watch?"

"Maybe I should first call your job that your sick" Ricky says.

"Oh yeah that's a good idea."

So Ricky takes his phone and dials the number off ej's work. It takes a while but after a few minutes of waiting there is someone on the phone.

"Hi this is Richard Bowen speaking, I'm calling my boyfriend in sick."

"What is your boyfriend's name?"

"Elijah James Caswell."

"Yeah, I found him. I will leave a message for his boss. If you just call when he is better."

"Okay bye."

"Bye."

Ricky puts down the phone and snuggles up next to his sick boyfriend.

"That was easy."

"Yes" Ricky smiles. He gives the green eyed boy a kiss on the forehead and takes the remote control to open netflix.

"What do you wanna watch?"

"Hm something fun" Ej says.

"Okay but what do you think is fun?"

"Hm we could continue anne with an e since we are almost done with that. And then after we could start watching Bridgerton!"

"Let's do that!"

★★★★★

After binge watching for a while RIcky goes to the kitchen to make some chicken soup. It doesn't take long before he knows he is back in the bedroom with 2 bowls of soup.

"You're an angel Ricky."

"It's no big deal" he smiles, setting the tray down on the nightstand. He takes one bowl and gives it to Ej and takes the other one himself.

"Eat because this is good shit when you are sick."

"I believe you" Ej says and starts eating his soup. After finishing it he looks up at Ricky and starts playing with the boys curls.

"Hm I love you so much you know?"

"Me too" Ricky says.

"You love yourself?"

"Nooo I mean that I also really love you."

"Okay good" Ej laughs.