𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

angsty one shot! something different then usual lol

TW!!! mentions off panic attacks 

*****

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 the same since his parents divorced. He has been home and absent a lot. Sometimes in school days he just wont show up.

And it's making Ej worry sick. He hates it that Ricky shuts him out. He is his boyfriend, Ricky knows he can talk to Ej so why won't he just do that.

Little does Ej know that Ricky hates opening up to people. He'll only do it if you ask him about it.

Today was one of those days Ricky didn't show up at school at all. Of course the first thing the school does is ask Ej if he knows anything about his boyfriend. But he doesn't. And that's the problem.

When Ej is done with his classes he rushes to his car to drive to Ricky's house. His heart beating in his chest on the way there.

He parks his car on the porch not even caring to lock it. He takes the spare key from under the doormat and opens the door.

When he enters the house he looks for Ricky in the living room and kitchen but soon realises that Ricky is upstairs.

He first looks in his room but sees the bathroom door open. So he walks to the bathroom and sees Ricky sitting there in the bath, clothes still on just bawling his eyes out.

"Ricky" Ej says relieved to finally have found him. The curly headed boy looks up to see his boyfriend lean down at him.

"I was worried sick babe. What happened? Please talk to me."

"Panic attack" Ricky mumbles softly looking down at his hands.

Ej immediately takes them in his own hands, rubbing his thumb softly over Ricky's finger trying to calm the younger boy down. He hates seeing Ricky like this. So vulnerable and small.

"Are you okay?"

"I am now" Ricky replies, giving Ej a soft smile.

"You know you can always talk to me right? I love you."

It gives Ricky a lot of reassurance hearing Ej say these words. He knew he could talk to him but he just hates opening up to anyone.

"I know. I love you."

"Good, so what about we clean you up and then cuddle? Maybe talk a little if you want too? Sounds good?"

"Yes" Ricky says.

Ej gives him a forehead kiss and then leaves to grab a towel. They end up falling asleep while being in each other's grip.