𝐢𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲

finally a new update! not my fav but still hope you enjoy x

*****

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 Ej Caswell's parents are homophobic wouldn't suprise you. But that Ej is gay would! Well for most people. Some have always known like his best friend Howie.

So when he told Howie he had a boyfriend he was super supportive of his best friend and he couldn't be happier. But now Ej has to tell his parents he has a boyfriend. And let's just say he isn't too excited about that.

"Ej it will be fine" says Ricky trying to calm down his boyfriend. They are currently on their way home from school. But this time they're going to the Caswell house.

"I don't know Ricky, they are very homophobic."

"Well you'll have to tell them eventually right?"

"I guess so. What if they insult you? I don't want you to get hurt by my own family."

"Is that what you're worried about?"

"Yes, and a lot of more things."

"It'll be okay."

Ricky takes Ej's hand in his and kisses the top of it. Ej then looks at him and gives him a soft smile.

When they arrive at Ej's house they step out of the car and walk to the front door.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah let's just go in" Ej sighs, lacing Ricky's hands in his.

They ring the doorbell and Ej's mom opens the door. Her smile immediately fades when she sees Ej's hands interlocked with a random boy who she has never seen before.

"Ej? Who is this?"

"Hi mom, this is uhm..."

Ricky gives him a reassuring squeeze which makes him feel a lot more comfortable knowing that he is there too.

"This is my boyfriend, Ricky."

The curly headed boy then removes his hand from Ej's and holds it out to shake his mom's hand. She takes it after a few seconds looking a little nicer than when she first opened the door.

"I'm Ricky Bowen, nice to meet you."

"Hi i'm Mary, Ej's mom. Nice to meet you also."

She lets the boys in and disappears in the kitchen.

"That went well" Ricky says.

"Yeah better than I would've expected."

"Your mom looks like a nice woman."

"She is yes, it's my dad I'm worried about."

"Ej look at me" Ricky says as he lifts up his boyfriends chin.

"Hm?"

"We'll be fine okay? I need you to stop worrying about what your parents think of your sexuality because it is who you are and they can't change that."

"Thank you baby" Ej smiles as he gives Ricky a soft kiss. The boys then walk into the kitchen talking to Ej's mom.

Around 6pm they hear a door open.

"That'll be your dad, I'll be right back" Mary says as she walks out of the kitchen to the front door.

"Ej is home, with a boy" they hear her say.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that he is gay Cash!"

"He is what?"

"Yeah he is here with a boy called Ricky. Apparently they have been dating for more than 2 months now."

"No Mary! My son can't be gay!"

Ricky looks at Ej who has tears in his eyes and knows it's time to get out of here. So he takes his hands and walks them out through the backdoor.

"Hey hey it's okay" the younger boy says.

"It's not okay! Did you hear what my dad said? I'm a fucking dissapointment to them. They hate me!"

"Don't say that they don't hate you!"

"How do you know Ricky? You have parents who support you through everything."

"I know you're hurting but it's not my fault Ej. I'm just trying to be there for you."

"I know, and I'm sorry Ricky."

"It's okay baby, c'mhere."

He pulls Ej in for a hug and they just sit there saying nothing. And after a few minutes they get in Ej's car and leave. Escaping from all the drama.