𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐭.𝟒

ha I lied. this is actually the last part. 

*****

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 to go to sleep Ricky doesn't know what to do. Should he ask Ej if he can sleep with him? No, that's very weird. Right?

"Are you sleeping in here?" Big Red asks him.

"Yeah why wouldn't I?"

"Because you spent the last 2 nights in Ej's room."

"Just a coincidence."

"Sure" Big Red says sarcastically.

"What?"

"You look at Ej the same way you looked at your ex girlfriend. Are you sure there isn't anything more going on?"

"Well I really don't know. I actually think I might have a crush on him."

"I called it."

"Yeah well nothing is gonna happen anyways because Ej sure isn't gay."

"Have you not been following his instagram?"

"No."

"He has literally been out of the closet for a few months now. As gay."

"You have got to be kidding me."

"I'm not dude. And I saw the way he cared about you when you were sick. I think this could work. You just have to shoot your shot with him."

"But how the fuck do I do that?"

"Just go to his room and ask him if you can sleep with him. Not actually sleeping with him, I mean in his bed."

"I get it."

"Well go then."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Ricky fucking Bowen go to his room right now."

"Okay easy bro."

Ricky walks out of his room walking to Ej's room. The door is already closed which means he is probably already in bed. Great.

He knocks on the door and hears Ej yell 'come in' so he does. And he finds him sitting on his bed looking very cute.

"Ricky? What's going on?"

"Uhm nothing, I guess?"

"Then why are you here?"

"I wanted to ask if I could sleep in your room. I'll probably end up here anyways since it happened the last 2 days."

"Uhm yeah I guess you can sleep here. Just get your blankets then you can sleep on the floor."

"I actually meant like in bed."

"Okay...I'll just sleep on the floor then."

"Ej."

"Yes?"

"I wanna sleep in the bed, with you."

"Are you sure?"

"I am. Very sure."

"I thought you hated me."

"At first I did. Now I don't anymore."

"What changed?"

"My opinion on you. All I can see now is how beautiful you are. And the fact that I have never noticed it before makes me want to punch myself. I don't even know why I hated you. Just felt like I had to."

"So you have a crush on me?"

"I guess so, yes. Is that okay?"

"It is okay."

"But the feeling is not mutual. I get it-"

"No, the feeling is mutual Bowen."

"Wait what?"

"I have a crush on you too."

Ricky walks over to the bed and sits down facing Ej.

"You are not joking right? Because I would ha-"

"Ricky, I'm not joking. I like you. And have really liked spending time with you the last few days. Like without having to insult each other."

"Me too."

"Good. Can I kiss you?"

"You can mister Caswell."

Ej smiles and interlocks their fingers together. He then plants his lips on Ricky's, kissing him softly. It feels right. They both stop and look up.

"It's gonna feel so good to have you by my side every night. And now I can actually cuddle with you" Ej says excitedly.

"I know, I love waking up next to someone. Even if that person is Ej Caswell."

"Hey! I'm great company."

"Sure you are" Ricky says smiling and laying down under the sheets. Ej joins him after closing the door and putting the lights out.

"Goodnight Bowen."

"Hm night caswell."