𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭

double update! inspired by a movie i just watched, hope you enjoy!

*****

"𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 for me?"

"For us" Ej replies. They are currently in his apartment and he organised a whole dinner for them.

His girlfriend Avery is out for the weekend which means he could invite Ricky, his secret boyfriend. Ej is still in the closet and also still with his girlfriend.

He actually met Ricky through her. The curly headed boy is best friends with Avery. Openly bisexual.

"So why all this?"

"Because I wanted to surprise you" Ej says, smiling softly at the boy.

"I love it!" Ricky says, giving Ej a kiss on the cheek. The moment gets interrupted by the ringing of a phone. The boys look down and see that Avery is calling Ej. He declines and turns off his phone.

"Shouldn't you answer?"

"No, these 2 days i'm all here for you."

Ricky smiles at him and sits down at the table ready to eat.

★★★★★

Later that day they are both sitting in the hottub. Ricky can see Ej is uptight about the whole situation so he begins massaging Ej's shoulders.

"Relax a bit."

"Easy for you to say" he says.

Ricky looks at him a little hurt by his response. He gets that it's all a weird situation but he is just trying to help.

"Are you ever planning to come out or are you liking things like this?"

Ej just sighs and ignores the question. He knows he has to do it eventually but he doesn't want to hurt Avery. She has been so sweet to him. How will she react when she finds out her best friend and boyfriend are in love?

"I am not liking it this way, I just don't know how to do it."

"I'm not forcing you to do anything. Take your time. I get it, Avery is after all my best friend too."

"Hm it's all very fucked up."

"But we'll figure it out, Eej" Ricky says, giving him a soft smile.