𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 + 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

just a cute fluff for y'all! 

*****

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 next to his beloved boyfriend he smiles to himself. He feels Ej's strong arms around him and cuddles closer to him.

"Goodmorning" Ej says, clearly just waking up.

"You're awake" Ricky says as he takes Ej's arms off and turns himself around to look at his boyfriend.

"Mhm" he mumbles with his eyes still closed.

"You know you have to go to work in less than an hour."

"I guess" he says, rubbing his eyes to adjust to the light.

"Shouldn't you like go shower or something?"

"Do I stink?"

"No dumbass. It's just you always shower in the morning. Because you like to be clean."

"Ah you wanna get me out of the bed" Ej says.

"Never mind" Ricky says and Ej laughs. He then pulls the curly headed boy in for a hug and kisses the top of his head.

"You're right, I should shower. But first I just wanna cuddle for a minute, good?"

"Fine with me" Ricky smiles.

After 5 minutes of a comfortable silence Ricky breaks it reminding Ej once again that he has to go to work.

"I promise we'll cuddle when you get back. Then you have something to look forward to, baby."

"Hm okay" Ej agrees as he gets out of the bed and begins to get himself ready for a long day of working.

He leaves around 8am saying goodbye to Ricky.

"Bye!"

"Bye Ej" Ricky says as he closes the front door and returns to the couch to enjoy his day off.

He cleans the house, makes himself look presentable and skates to the grocery store since Ej took the car. He buys their favourite ice cream and food to eat for dinner.

He skates back home and puts the ice cream in the freezer. Around 6:30pm Ej arrives back home taking off his coat and kissing Ricky on the cheek.

"You cleaned the house?"

"Yep. Just for you."

"Ahw you are the sweetest."

"Also I went by the grocery store to get dinner."

"Oh really what did you get?"

"Sushi, because it's easy and we won't have to do anything. And because it's your favourite food."

"You're an angel Ricky Bowen" Ej says looking into Ricky's eyes.

"Stop, you would have done the same thing for me."

"I love you Ricky."

"I love you to Ej, now let's eat i'm fucking starving."

After eating dinner with each other they end up on the couch with ben & jerry's cookie dough ice cream watching their favourite movie 'mamma mia.'

"You really made my day babe" Ej says playing with Ricky's curls.

"I'm glad I did. Next time it's your turn."

Ej laughs and turns his attention back to the movie just like Ricky. They sing along with all off the songs and end up falling a sleep on the couch.