𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐭.𝟑

i have decided the story will have 5 parts so yeah 2 parts left after this one! i also didn't double check, so sorry if there are any grammar mistakes. hope you enjoy bye!

*****

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐔𝐏 in the same bedroom as the day before. But not on the ground. This time he is laying in bed. He turns himself to the other side and sees a boy laying next to him.

He immediately turns back to the other side when he realises the boy laying next to him is Ej. He is lying in the same bed, under the same sheets as Ej caswell.

When he feels Ej turn, he keeps himself still, not trying to move. He hears him groan and he soon leaves the bed.

Ricky doesn't know what to do, so his best idea is to just keep pretending he is asleep until Ej leaves the room and then get the hell out.

When Ej goes into the bathroom Ricky sits up which makes his head ache like crazy.

"What the fuck" he mumbles to himself.

But then Ej comes back out of the bathroom. How did he shower in 2 minutes? That's impossible!

"Oh you're awake."

"Uhm yes."

"I was just getting my towell."

"Why am I here?"

"Not the first time you've ended up in my room is it?"

"Ej please."

"You got drunk last night so I brought you home. You puked, and then after that you practically begged me to let me sleep in my bed. So yeah I gave in."

"I did what?"

"I know" Ej laughs.

"Well... thank you for letting me sleep here I guess?"

"No worries. How is your head feeling?"

"Yeah, not so good. Think i'm gonna get myself some pills to help with the head ache. "

"You do that. I'll see you later then."

"Yeah bye."

Ej returns to the bathroom while Ricky walks to Big Red's room. He finds his best friend playing a game on his phone.

"Oh hi Ricky."

"Dude, the weirdest thing just happened. I just had an actual conversation with Ej. And he let me sleep with him in one bed."

"Yeah I know, he said that he was letting you sleep in his bed last night. Didn't think he would actually sleep in the bed too."

"Well it was weird. Sort of comforting though."

"What?"

"You know it's been a long time since I woke up next to someone. Even if the person was Ej Caswell it still felt good."

"I don't know Ricky but this sounds kinda gay."

"You're suggesting I have a crush on Ej?"

"Maybe, just think about it."

"No thanks, I'm good."

Ricky walks out of the room going downstairs to get water & pills. He meets Ashlyn on the way there and just says a quick hi.

"Hey Ricky, wait."

"What's up?"

"Are you okay? You got kinda drunk last night."

"Yeah I heard. Even ended up in your cousin's bed."

"That's kinda weird, yeah. Did you sleep well though?"

"I slept very well."

"Good, well I'm gonna go shower."

"You do that."

"Okay bye."

"Bye Ashlyn."

Ricky then walks into the kitchen finally getting his stuff hoping his head ache will disappear. While sitting in the kitchen alone he thinks about Ej.

The fact that he let Ricky sleep in his bed is so nice to him. And Ej isn't nice. He has never been nice to him. So why now? Does he have a crush on Ricky? No Ej is not gay. Right?

His thoughts get interrupted by Nini entering the kitchen asking him what he wants for breakfast.

---

"Who is doing the dishes?"

"I think Ricky should do it."

"Wait why? I'm literally sick."

"Excuses mister Bowen, Ej should also do it" Big Red says.

"Why?"

"Because you 2 are the only ones left who haven't done it yet."

"Hm okay" Ricky sighs.

Everyone leaves the table leaving the 2 boys alone.

"Okay do you wanna wash or dry?"

"I'll wash" Ej says, walking to the sinks.

"Sure."

The first few minutes are awkward. But they are soon talking about random stuff. And Ej is being nice again. Which makes Ricky have butterflies in his stomach. Butterflies he wants to deny but certainly can't.

"I guess we're done?"

"Yep, we make a great team" Ej says smiling at Ricky.

"We do."

The older boy then leaves the room letting the younger boy alone with just himself and his feelings.