Prologue - Fall of Hope

25 August 2061

Fortress "Hope"

And that happened. Everyone knew, that this so called "fortress" won't stop next attack of Sangvis Ferri units. Mikel and his team got just one request from commander of this fortress - "save as much of those people, as you can".

"Captain there are too many of them! We won't manage to drive them off to the end of evacuation!"

Mikel looked at Lena, who told that, with angry expression

"You don't need to announce that to us, we see what's happening!"

Vladimir shouted that, while trying to stop Vespids and Jaegers by launching his RPG-7 at their positions. 

"We need to protect this sewer until 27. Echelon come back to us, we don't have any other choice!"

"But there are too much of Rippers at there - there is no way, that guys from 27. are still alive!" Vita said while pointing direction, where 27. Echelon should fight.

Captain started to think about this - "there are too much of SF units, coming from that road, 27. Echelon didn't respond to any calls for 3 minutes and peoples, that are in sewers must have protection from unit specialized in HR" (A/N "HR - hostage rescue") 

"You are right, we still need to escape from this hell with those civilians. Team, start withdraw, now!"

"Roger!" - they responded unanimously

In no time everyone was near the sewer entrance. First to go was Captain - Mikel. He went down as fast, as it was possible. After standing at the bottom of sewery pipe his gaze went to the entrance. He saw, that Lena was next one to go down, but then...

BOOM

Nemeums fired a salvo right at the position of the team. Mikel managed to jump out of the entrance, where Lena's body fell with big impact. He looked at her body only to see, that her upper body got torn off with the explosion. He stared at her corpse for a moment while realizing, that his team got totally annihilated. After that he turned around and started to run out of this place as fast as he could having tears in his eyes. This was his third team, that he was assigned to, other teams were dissolved, because every member died. Every member except Mikel.

After 3 minutes of running mixed with crying for the fallen members he eventually got out of the sewers, where he saw people escaping with other teams. He turned around to see again his "home": destroyed, captured by SF dolls and with fallen friends. That place took him his friends, comrades and hope to regain his homeland. Only things, that he have with him is his trusted MSBS Grot, Five-Seven, some magazines, combat rations and his laptop, where he had his life work.

With those items he knew just one thing - surviving will be much harder, than when he was in "Hope". 

Two days later

Luckily for him he found hidden grotto, that used to be a supply depot for operating echelons and teams. 

"Looks undiscovered by SF, good" that was first thing, that pops in his mind. However Mikel preferred to be safe, so he raised up his Five-Seven and started to slowly go deeper in the cave. After one minute he made sure, that there isn't any thread in this grotto. Cave wasn't too big, but was in a good place - forrest, away from SF bases and had a spring within it.

"It's perfect place for base ". With satisfaction he put his laptop in table, turned him on and make sure, that it's undamaged. After that he camouflaged the entrance to the grotto and eat dinner. It was just some snacks from his combat rations with fresh water. When he ended his meal he checked supplies, that left in cave and went to his laptop.

"OK, let's make as much, as it's possible today, at least I have a lot of time right now" and with small smile he started programming. His "life work", his masterpiece, that he was working for about 5 years is close to completion. That thing is called FMOS - Free Mind Operating System.

**********Gallery**********

MSBS Grot (A/N "Grot" means "arrowhead", if someone wants to know :) )

FN Five-Seven

**********Author's Note**********

Good morning/evening everyone.

It is my first story, that I'm making. To be honest I started to think about this for one week, but didn't have enough time to write it. I will try to make at least one chapter per week, but honestly I don't know if I will have enough time for this. I know, that some weapons, that I used and will be using in this story aren't so popular in world, but since it is Western Europe I thought "why not?" and used these ones. Hope you will enjoy reading. 

Bye!