Chapter 11- new me

Delilah's POV
"Ready?" Cheshire asked "ready" I nodded and she spun me to face the mirror. I gasped. My hair was now a pastel blue, in a French braid and I had a sliver cartilage with a black and white swirled bead. "Introducing Ace Colleens!" she cheered and I hugged her.

This was the new me. I changed my name legally to Ace Colleens. Therapy is going ok, but I'm getting there. Cheshire moved in and I found she had kick ass beauty skills. She does ever thing to perfection. "You look beautiful Ace" she nudged me.

I also found out Blake and Ryder and dance. And I mean DANCE. And I sing. "Thanks Cheshire" I hugged her again. "This is you. Your not Delilah Anderson, your Ace Colleens now" she whispered encouragingly in my ear.

"And your my sister" she said in a thick voice "and your mine" I gave her a squeeze "ok cut the emotional crap" Blake's voice said from behind us. "Wholly hell! Ace you look amazing!" Ryder crushed me in a giant hug. "Thanks Ry" I blushed "now we need to focus on therapy" Cheshire said in a serious tone, the time for joking was gone.

Sighing I lead us to my bed "it's hard guys" I confessed "every time I think I'm good, I remember" I sniffled. "Babe, I think this calls for movie night" Ryder told Blake who grinned in agreement. "We will be back, get ready for movie night girls" he cheered and let Ryder pull him from the room.

"You heard the man" Cheshire clapped her hands I stood up "move" she playfully smacked my butt and winked. I let out hearty laugh that bounced off the walls of my room and walked into the kitchen. I got in my stash of junk food.

Twisters, chips,popcorn, soda, chocolate, Carmel, anything junk food I have stored in that cabinet. Cheshire set up the couches and Tv. "Looks good" she commented as I blended our mint Oreo milkshakes. "THANKS" I yelled over the blender.

She laughed but the sound was muted by the blender again. "Ok, I think I need hearing aids" I laughed as my ears rung. "You old person!" she gasped and playfully smacked my arm "Take it back" I threatened and glared at her. "Old person" she had a twinkle in her eyes.

"Oh it's on" I chased her around the apartment until we collapsed on the couch laughing.

The old me wouldn't be doing this. She would be sitting alone in her room reading. Or wondering what it felt like to have fun.

But this is the new me.
/\_\__\\_\_\__\\_\_\_\__\_\\__\\_\_
Pic of Delilah's new hair!