Preface

Delilah

Most of my life I have been loved, but for the past two years I have been disowned by my family. They don't bother to include me in family activists, hell I can't even remember the last time I told my parents I loved them.

Without loving parents I was forced to provide for myself, and that meant getting a job. I started out by walking people's dogs, or house sitting when people are away. The jobs didn't pay much, but at least it was something.

With the some money saved up I purchased a guitar and ukulele so I could teach myself to pay. Ever since I was young it has been a dream of mine to be a singer, maybe if I could get over my stage fright.

And maybe then I could find place to sing and earn money. And I'd save and save until I have enough for a ticket out of here. A ticket to another life. A ticket away from here, far, far away.

That's my goal, to get away from everyone. It's not like anyone would care, I mean my parents hate me. My brothers bully me, and my ex best friend is a lying hoe bag that is dating my long term crush.

And let's not forget the great Cole Stone, Asher's step brother and a real life Satan. Cole is my worst bully when he wants to be, no one can beat his rude comments. Not even Kristen, and boy does she come close.

But alas Kristen is has her own level, her- along with my brothers- aim for my personal life. Everything they say is true, I'm not going to deny it.

I'm a nerd.

I have no friends.

My family hates me.

Sometimes they repeat things, but who is keeping track? Not me. I just try to get though each day with a smile on my face. Letting no one know of the pain that I hide, no one can know I cry myself to sleep.

No one can know that I wish for another life, no one can know of things I wish for.

No one can imagine the things I dream of.

§

Delilah up top, played by Lele Pons