Chapter 7- to late

Cole's POV
I was to late. She left. I had arrived at the Anderson's house a party was being thrown, in honor of her leaving! Remember my dear sweet step brother? He attended! Her brothers and him partied the night away while I was alone in my room. I called her several time but it went it voicemail and I didn't have her email.

I don't know where she went for therapy, but I know it is far from Oregon. "Your to late" Asher had sneered in my face, alcohol on his breath. I did the only thing I could do, socked him in the face and walked out. Asher returned home early this morning with a black eyes and pounding head ache.

But my thoughts were somewhere else. Little sixteen year old Delilah alone by herself. But I was to late, she might never come back.

Jordan's POV
I woke up laying in my couch a red solo cup in my hand, and a massive headache. A groan came from below me and I saw the back of Luca's head. "Dude what happened last night?" I groaned siting up "we got wasted" he moaned rubbing his head. Looking around the house which I saw was trashed, and random people sleeping. My legs felt like jello as I stood up.

Wobbling up the stairs I stopped at Delilah's door and knocked softly. Loud sounds would do nothing to help me right now. But she never answered, so I opened the door and faced her empty room.

Right, she's gone.

Guilt filled me, but that was the drunk me. Her phone way on her naked bed, and it rang for five minutes straight. Curious I walked over and saw Cole's face in the screen.

"You to late Cole" I shook my head.

"To late"
--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--
Pic of Asher