Chapter 6- therapy

Delilah's POV
My doctor walked in again and he wore a small smile on his face "Delilah it looks like you'll need therapy" he announced to me. I laughed "your kidding right" I choked out while laughing, when he didn't respond I coughed and sobered up. "Where?" I asked shyly "the best is in NYC" he smiled sadly. "When can I start?" I asked hurriedly.

"The sooner the better" he spoke. "Thank you Dr. Freeman I will take those therapy lessons" I announced shocking myself. "Great I'll call and enroll you" he smiled at me and walked from the room. Since last week I gained some weight back but not much, hospital food sucks!

Cole, my brothers, and parents didn't visit not once this week, and I gave up hope. I was to be discharged from the hospital today and I'm starting therapy as soon as I can.

Cole's POV
I didn't go see Delilah the whole week, and I didn't think she wanted me to. But today I am sucking down my pride and going to see her. "Cole where are you going?" Asher asked as I swiped my keys off the counter "to see Delilah" I snapped, I didn't miss the fire in his eyes.

"I'm coming" he declared and followed me out. "No" I snarled climbing in my car, and he followed me. "GET.OUT" I growled dangerously "I want to see her" he pleaded "fine, but shut up" I snapped and blared the radio. My mind seemed to be ahead of the game because time was flying and I was walking down the hospital halls before I could blink.

My feet walked to her door and I threw the door open, but it was empty. My heart shattered, I stopped as nurse passing by "excuse me where is Delilah Anderson?" I asked impatiently "she checked out hours ago" she smiled sadly. My world stopped "where did she go?" my voice was shaky and my knees weak.

"Her doctor recommended therapy" the nurse smiled one last time and walked away. Therapy? My baby girl needed therapy.

Delilah's POV
I hurried and packed the remaining of my clothes and book a first class plane ticket with my parents money. Looking around my now empty room I felt happier then I did when I was ten. I only had three bags, one clothes, one shoes, and the last one toiletries. Wiping out my phone I dialed the cab company number and told them my address.

My brothers were off with some girls, and my parents at work. " This is it" I giggled and took the first suitcase downstairs followed by the rest. My family's dog Tristan, he's a golden lab. Did I mention I had a dog? Oops! He whimpered and nudged my foot sadly, I crouched to his height.

Touching my nose to his "I will be back Tristan, be good" he whined and licked my face and I placed one last kiss on his forehead. There was only one thing left to do, leave a note.

Jordan's POV
When Luca pulled into the drive the house was dark "isn't Delilah home?" he asked confused "she should be" I told him just as confused. Walking to the door my hand twisted the door knob, locked. Luca used his house key and unlocked the door Tristan met us there with a note hanging from his mouth.

"Tristan, what is that?" Luca took the note from his mouth. Looking over his shoulder I noticed it was addressed to us. Luca cleared his throat, unfolded the letter and began reading.

Dear 'family' he began.
"Where were you when I needed you most? Luca and Jordan what happened to protecting me? Well you grew up, and so did I. If your reading this I've left for good, and I mean it. You've treated me like trash and I'm sick of it! Making me pay for everything by myself! So I stopped eating and starved myself.

When you guys found my on the bathroom floor, my body had noting else in me. I noticed you NEVER once came to visit, you left me crushed and broken. I need to get out of this crappy town, so I left for the BIG CITY. I don't think I'll ever come home. So throw a party, do whatever, your not my problem anymore.

God it feels good to say this, but I HATE YOUR GUTS! I hope you have a nice life without me. Give it a year or two and you'll wish you had me.

- Delilah Anderson"

"Dude you know what I'm thinking?" Luca smiled widely, I nodded.

"PARTY" we screamed in sync.

We didn't care that Delilah was gone or not, we could finally live our lives.
--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//-//
Pic of Tristan!