Chapter 3:

Eve

Our bodies were too close to each other, I felt my head spinning. My lips crashed into his and he pulled me off the floor. My legs wrapped around his waist and he walked to his desk. Heat was coursing through my veins " Fuck" he said against my neck. " Fuck that dress" he said pulling my dress up. " No!" I said pushing him off and walked away " What?" he said staring into my eyes " You're high and I'm slightly drunk. Our heads aren't straight. And you're" I looking around the room, panicked " You " I said harshly " What's that supposed to mean" he said as I stormed out of his room. Sarah looked at me weirdly as I grabbed my bag and started to walk out " I have to go" I said to her. She nodded and I ran home. My mother was sound asleep when I entered my room. The moment my head hit the mattress I fell asleep.

I woke up with a huge headache. I took a pill for my headache and had breakfast. I got dressed and walked out of the house. I walked straight to school. In the parking lot, I saw my friends and walked to them " Hey" I said, in a tired voice " Hi" all of them said in sync. JJ wrapped his hands around me and said " I liked that dress yesterday" I began to blush but I rolled my eyes at him, without even realizing I brushed him off me and said " why does everyone keep saying that" JJ's eyes looked at me " Hey" he said soothingly " Come on. Walk with me" he grabbed my wrist and he pulled me with him. I heard the other doing kissing sounds and some 'oohs' and 'ahhs'.

He sat down on a bench and pulled me next to him " Eve. What's wrong?" he asked turning my face to him " Sarah said you acted weird last night" My eyes grew wide and my head started to spin again at the memory. " It's nothing, really" I said faking a smile " Then go out with me tonight?" he caught me off guard " What?" he stood up and walked to me " I like you, Eve. A lot" he said cupping my face.

I stood there looking at him " So?" he said pushing me to answer. I needed a distraction, so that maybe I could take Rafe out of my mind. " Yes" I answered him. He hugged me and we walked back.