Chapter 4:

Rafe

I was on the couch when the door knocked. I got up and I was about open it. Sarah came running down stairs. " I got it" she said out of breath. I looked at her and she smile at me. I rolled my eyes and sat back on the armchair. The door opened and she walked it. She wore a long white dress, her hazel eyes glowing. " You look great" my sister exclaimed " You have to do my hair and make-up. I'm a hopeless case" she said.

I stood up and walked towards them, her smile disappeared when our eyes met. " Where are you going?" I asked her, never breaking eye contact. " A date" my sister said for her "Yeah" she said her head low " With who?" I asked her " J-" my sister started but I snapped at her " I asked her" I turned to her " JJ" she held her head high and started to walk upstairs " we better get started. I don't want to be late" she said to my sister.

I felt rage coursing in my veins. After an hour of hearing them laugh and giggle, they finally came down. The smell of her perfume filled my nostrils. My heart started to beat faster, I turned my head to glance at her. She looked so fucking perfect. I found my self wanting to be JJ. What the fuck is wrong with me? This is the stuck up, annoying ...... kind and perfect, Eve.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen and poured my self some of dad's whiskey. They left and I looked out the window as her smile grew wider. I got on my bike and followed them. Sarah hugged her and left with John B. JJ pulled Eve in a tight and she smiled at him. I felt jealousy cloud my mind.