Chapter 35:

Eve    15 years later

Rafe and I sat down at the table " She'll be fine" I reassured him. " She's out with a boy, Eve!" he said, standing up. " Calm down" I looked at him and reached for his hand " She's my little girl" he said cupping my face. I smiled slightly at him.

Ellie is 15, now. Rafe can't seem to let her go. He's too protective. Alex is 7. Rafe and Alex have a great relationship so did him and Ellie until she turned 14. She wants to go out and wear short skirts. Ellie had her father's hazel eyes and blonde hair. Alex on the other hand has dark brown eyes and hair to match.

My phone rang and I ran to it. Ellie's name appeared on the screen " Hey mom?" she said slowly " Hey. Is everything okay?" I asked quietly so Rafe won't hear " Oh yeah. Just checking in" I smiled " He's going crazy" I laughed and her giggles filled my ears. " Go have fun. Be home by 9" I said " Yeah okay. Bye mom" she hung up.

She was out with Jeremy but as far as Rafe knows she's having a girl's night out. I walked back to him. He looked up at me. I massaged his tense shoulders, he reached for my waist. His large hands had a tight grip on me. " Alex is asleep" He said with a devilish smile " How about we see how you can scream my name... quietly" I laughed internally at how well equipped he had become to being a father. I love him so much.

" I guess we'll have to see" I teased. He gently opened my robe and signaled to the bedroom. We quickly ran inside. He ran a bath and we both undressed quickly. Having sex with a teenager and a 7 year old is hard. But we manage to keep our romance alive.

We both get dressed and I sat on our bed. We hear the front door open and Rafe runs to it. Ellie runs up to him and hugs him, a wide smile across her face, I stay back, eavesdropping on them. " Dad?" she asks quietly " Yes?" his voice was soft and gentle " how did you and mom meet?" she asked. He chuckled slightly and said " I was her best friend's brother. We hated each other until one day I kissed her..." He told her our story, minus all the sex, of course.

Hearing my husband telling our daughter our journey, made me feel nostalgic. All of this misery, pain, love, lust and joy has gotten me to this moment. And I feel so lucky to have met him for he.... He is my beginning and my end.

~ The end~

This story has come to an end.

Thank you all for reading !!!.

Go check out my newest book " The foreign exchange student"

~Lara~