Chapter 11:

Eve

I woke up, his scent filling my senses. I got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked down to the kitchen, on the fridge was a note from my mother. I won't be home for 3 days. Business trip!! Love, mom. I sat down and made myself some cereal. Rafe came down, only in his boxers. I passed him a cup of orange juice. He drank it down in seconds. I looked at him, admiring how perfectly imperfect he was.

"What?" he said his voice still sleepy. "Nothing" I smiled at him. He grabbed my bowl and took the spoon from my hand, and he started to eat my cereal. "Hey! I was eating that" I said dramatically "Well now I am" he said smiling at me. I got up and made some coffee and we sat there staring at each other. "My mum won't be here for 3 days" I told him; a grin formed on his face "Will you be staying here? I asked him "If you'll have me" he smiled at me, and he left to get some clothes. He dropped me off at John B's.

"Hey guys!" I said walking up the stairs "Hey" they all smiled at me "Did you have fun at the party last night?" Kiara asked me "Yeah, I did" I said "You left early? I couldn't find you" JJ said sitting next to me "Yeah. I was tired" I looked at JJ his smile growing wider. " My asshole brother didn't return home yesterday" she said, I nearly spat my drink back into the cup " And now he texts me he won't be home for three days, fucking ass!" she said placing her phone back.

A few minutes later my phone rang and Rafe's name appeared on the screen. I stood up and went inside " Yeah?" I spoke " Hey. I'm here" he said " I'm coming" I hung up and went back out " Hey. I got to go. I'll talk to you later" I said. I ran to Rafe's car and he smiled at me " Ready for three days without sleep?" he said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes at him as he placed his hand on my thigh, sending electricity through my body.

He parked the car and he took out a bag from the trunk. I stepped inside and Rafe went upstairs to put his things in a drawer I emptied for him, he came downstairs and we sat on the couch. " The hunger games catching fire" he said scrolling down to find the movie. I nodded and we cuddled up and watched the movie. When the movie finished it was already three. " What do you want to eat?" I asked him, looking into the fridge. He shrugged and I turned to him " Hot dogs?" I asked " Sounds good" he said walking to the table. " Come on. Chop the onions" I demanded.

As he chopped the onions I glanced at him, he looked so cute when he was focused it was something he didn't do very often because of the drugs he takes. " Ready" he said wiping the tears from his eyes with a tissue. I cooked the onions and the sausage. Rafe cut the bread and we ate. It was seven and we decided to go out in the back porch and look at the sea. My house had a small path that lead to a small sandy beach. No one really went there and it was fenced up by the previous owner .

I stared into the distance, listening to the waves crash. I felt his eyes on me and I turned to face him. He smiled at me and I looked back into the darkness. I stood straight feeling the air hit my face. I felt his hand brush against mine and I felt ecstatic. He slowly unbuttoned my shirt and dropped my skirt to the floor. He unclipped my bra and left me completely naked. I turned to him, his eyes grew wide as he stared my body, I pulled his shirt off and he pulled his pants and boxers down.

He looked at me with a grin. He started to run to the water and I ran after her. He jumped into the cold water and I tripped and fell into it. I swam to him and he looked into my eyes. He touched my face and I gasped as his skin burned on mine. He went underwater and swam away. I looked around but I couldn't see anything " Rafe?" I said " Rafe!" I yelled this time. I started to panic until I felt his hand wrap around my waist " Yes?" he said kissing my neck. " Let's go inside" he said carrying me into the house.

We left water all over the place. He closed the door to my room and he looked me and I gazed at his body. He placed one hand on my shoulder and he turned me around, he pulled out a knife from his bag and traced it across my back. " How does this feel?" he asked as he pressed the knife slowly into my skin " Good" I said, he slid his hands down to my stomach, he started to touch me. I moaned as he increased his movements. He placed the knife to my neck and my body froze " You like this don't you? You're crazy just like me" he pressed his lips on my neck. He sucked on my skin leaving a pattern of marks. He pushed me onto the bed and walked away. " Don't move" he demanded. I stood there looking at him as he searched in his bag.

He took out small packet and he walked to me. I realized it was cocaine. He poured some of the drug onto my stomach, he inhaled it off my body. He then moved his head to my breasts. He placed some of the drug in a straight line, right between my boobs. Every time he inhaled the drug, I felt my stomach turning. He made me crazy.

He threw the packet to the floor and he kissed me. He spread my legs with his body and he slowly made his why to my entrance. He thrusted into me, grunting. I moaned, arching my back at the pleasure he made me feel. Our breath was heavy, he slammed into me. I felt power at that very moment, we were both in control.