Chapter 18:

Rafe

Their words echoed in my mind He'll ruin you. They were right. But I wanted Eve, I know how selfish I am but I'll change fuck I'll do anything for her. I stood there looking at them surprised by how I managed to control my self. Her words made me feel alive, I finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel but is this the wreck we call a relationship. I looked at her, her eyes filled with tears and rage, begging me to say something. " Do you love her?" JJ said to me. " I-I don't know" is what I said.

She turned around to face me, then pushed me to the side and ran upstairs. I grabbed JJ by the neck and threw him out the house. My sister and Kiara stood there helping JJ up and glaring at me. " Fuck all of you!" I yelled at them, slamming the door shut. I walked up to her room. I stopped at the door when I heard her cry. It started to rain and I sat on the floor with my back to her door. Each time I heard her sob my heart broke a little. This is all a complete mess. I knocked gently on the door. " Can I come in?" I asked softly. The door burst open and she pulled me onto her, she kissed me hard.

Eve locked the door and started to take off my shirt " Wha-" I tried to speak but she had a tight grip on me. She pushed me onto the chair. I tore her shirt and unbuttoned her jeans leaving her in her underwear. I unclipped her bra, as I watched her chest rise and fall. I removed my short , as she tugged onto the band of my boxer. Her lace panties slipped to the floor and she was completely exposed to me. " Tell me what you want" I said in a low voice. I gently put her on the bed and spread her legs. " I want you. All of you" she said barely speaking. I nodded not wanting to waste anytime. I Slid on a condom and thrusted into her, I increased the pace as I watched her breasts jump up and down to match my rhythm. She screamed my name and I hers. We were like to flames igniting, dangerous and threatening.

I turned her over so she would be on top and lifted her off the bed, I placed her on the window pane and kept on fucking her. I turned her around to take her from behind " I always loved the rain" I said to her trying to find my breath. She made me go wild. She placed her hands onto the window for support. We both finished. Her face glowed as she gently slid under the sheets watching my every move. Her eyes trailed my body, I never felt insecure, every girl thought my body was perfect, I never really cared what they thought anyway but with Eve I wanted to be perfect.

I pulled my shorts on and sat on a small chair. I looked at her and she looked away. I stood up and cuddled next to her. " Talk to me" I said to her " Why did you say that?" she asked, her voice breaking " Do you love me, Rafe?" she continued. Of course I love you. " I already told you" I spoke softly " Then why didn't you say it in front of them" " I don't know" was all I could say " You never do" she rolled her eyes at me and turned her back to me. I stood up and sat crossing my legs in front of her. " You want a real relationship don't you?" I asked her. She crossed her legs and nodded. " Then let me get to know you" I said. This was all new to me.

" Okay" she said, straightening her back. I said the first thing that came to mind " Sex" she looked at me with a weird look " Yes. We have sex" she said, trying to hide her embarrassment " Since we are in a relationship. Can I- umm ask you some questions" I am shit at this. She smiled at bit at me but finally she nodded. " Okay" I said taking a deep breath " Okay" she repeated. " Do you touch yourself?" I asked. Her face flushed, she closed her eyes and said to herself slowly " We've just had sex, we're in a relationship" she opened her eyes and I smiled at her. " Yes" she whispered " You don't have to be shy" I reassured her " Can I ask you something?" she asked. I nodded " How many girls have you slept with ,before me?" My mouth opened slightly. " I lost count" I admitted, she lowered her head. I cupped her face and kissed her " Do you want to know something. Eve?" I asked her " I had sex with all those girls but I only made love to you" I was being honest. Her mouth turned into a smile and she kissed me.

Her phone rang and she looked at me " Pick it up" she demanded " It's your phone" I said " I know. Pick it up" I grabbed the phone and answered it. His voice filled my ears " Eve?" JJ asked " Rafe" I spoke harshly. I heard him take a deep breath " Put me on speaker" her eyes were fixated on mine. She had this look on her face like she was finally satisfied, she was truly fed up with him. " Tell him, Eve. Tell him why he picked it up" he said " He fucked you didn't he?" he continued. " What is he saying, Eve?" I looked at her. " We do this thing, that when one of us sleeps with someone, we call and the person picks up the phone. To confirm it" she explained. I smiled at her, an evil smile. She hung the phone and kissed me.

" You're crazy just like me" I said into her ear.