Chapter 32:

Eve I woke up early and the hairdresser did my hair then Rose's, Sarah's, Ki's and Wheezie's. My mum did her own hair. Then Sarah did our make-up. My stomach was in knots and I felt dizzy. JJ passed by and congratulated me. I put on my dress and watched as my mother's eyes started to water " You look stunning, dear" she hugged me. A photographer came and took several pictures of us. A white car arrived and we all got in. My dress was getting in the way and I started to get frustrated. Ben and wheezie walked down the aisle before me.

Then Ki and Sarah walked out. My mum held on tightly to me and smiled. I took a deep breath and the song started to play. The doors opened and I looked up, our eyes locking. My smile widened, he was in a black tux. His hair perfectly styled. I walked down the aisle slowly. A single tear rolled down his cheek. My mum hugged me and I walked to him. He lifted my veil to reveal my face. Our smiles were wide and bright. The man started to speak but I was so lost in him that I had no clue what he was saying. Our hands intertwined, looking at each other, it was perfect. I glanced over at our family and saw most of them where in tears.

I felt Rafe squeeze my hand " Now your vows" the man spoke. He removed his hands from mine and took out a small piece of paper. " Wow. My vows" he said taking in deep breaths, I gave him an encouraging look and he spoke " Eve. I met you in darkness, my life was a mess. You changed me, you made me a better person, you found light in my broken soul. You saved me. Here, today, I looked at my mother's proud face, she would have never had the chance to experience her son's wedding, if it weren't for you. I know I'm not easy and I know this won't be easy but I promise you I'll try to be the best husband to you. I will love and cherish you in sickness and in health until death do us part" He smiled and wiped a tear from my cheek.

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth " Rafe. Where do I begin. Our story isn't like any other love story, it has bad things in it, really bad things. But those are nothing compared to the passionate and honest love we have for each other. We lost each other and after two years we re-united with more love than when we left. I cannot imagine my life without you. You are my other half, my soulmate. I will love and cherish you in sickness and in health until death do us part." My heart started to race and we both looked at the priest. He smiled and said " You may now kiss the bride"

Rafe's lips crashed into mine. He let go of me and held my hand, we turned to face everyone, they all clapped and cheered. We left and entered the hall. Everyone sat down and we had our table. Music started to play and drinks and food were handed out. The atmosphere was so happy and cheerful, it was perfect. After some time everyone headed to the garden were a DJ stand and a dance floor stood. Everyone was dancing and laughing together. Rafe got me a drink and we drank together. Rose ran to us and said " It's time for your first dance" I smiled and looked at Rafe's terrified face " Just follow my lead" I said into his ear. He nodded and we walked in the middle of the dance floor. Everyone looked at us as the music played. We danced slowly, Rafe's hands around my waist, I buried my face in his chest. He kissed my head slowly as we swayed. Ward and Rose joined us and my mum and her boyfriend, Dean, did too.

The night ended and Rafe drove us home in his car. We opened the door and he carried me to bed. I cringed at the rose petals and Rafe's attempt to be romantic. " I love you" he said moving my hair to the side and unbuttoning the back of the dress. He took off his blazer and kissed my neck. He removed my dress and I unbuttoned his dress shirt " I like you in a suit" I smiled kissing his ear. He smirked, taking off his pants. He laid me on the bed, kissing me gently, savoring each touch. I kissed him roughly, needing him. He unclipped my bra and I watched as his eyes widened. He slid off my panties and I tugged at his boxers. He thrusted into me, wrapping my legs around his waist, I arched my back. I moaned and he grunted. He removed my hair from my face and kissed me. He increased his pace and I turned him around, I was on top.

I lowered myself onto him, he slid deeper into me. He held my back tightly, supporting me. I watched as he reached his climax and I did the same. I fell next to him. He intertwined our feet and kissed me. We cuddled looking into each other's eyes. He smiled and said " Wife" I blushed and spoke " Husband" . He brushed his thumb across my cheek and caressed my face. " I love you. Always" I finally felt happy " I love you" I kissed his nose and we fell asleep. 

Songs:

Entrance: Alps by Novo Amor

First dance: You found me by The Fray

Thank you so much for reading and the support!

I would really appreciate your feedback.

~Lara~ xxx