Chapter 19 (Explicit Content)

The next day.

Chris opens his eyes and, guess what? Eve wasn't there. Chris just chuckles to himself and begins to search for his boxers on the floor somewhere.

Once he was at least somewhat redressed, Chris walked into Eve's studio and immediately found her in the zone.

Eve's hair was in a low ponytail, her glasses rested on her face, and the only clothes she was wearing were her lacy black panties from the night before and Chris' shirt. She was switching between different odd stances with her large camera at her face, taking a couple pictures of her wall.

Chris just smiled. This was his first time seeing the finished product. Over the colorful paint splatters were words written in big, black letters. They were a bit sloppy as Eve had written them with her hand and not a brush, but this was on purpose. The letters looked like they were dripping, and took up nearly the entire wall.

In all capital letters, it read:

THERE IS MORE INSIDE OF ME.

"Wow." Chris says.

Eve looks to Chris and smiles, "What do you think?"

"It's amazing..."

Eve sets her camera down and walks up to Chris, "I just started thinking how I feel more happy and driven and free with you than I do with anyone any where else. When I look at you, you remind me that I can be my own person in my own world and that there's more to me than what's on the outside. But starting next week, you aren't always going to be here everyday when I come home. Soo what's a better reminder of you than the words from one of your music videos on the wall of the room I'll be in most?"

Chris just smiles down at her, "I love you."

Eve mirrors his smile, "I love you too." She says before Chris leans down and kisses her.

x

Eve walks out in a red and black plaid button up shirt that was buttoned up half way with a black tank top underneath it, dark blue skinny jeans, and black pumps. Her hair was up in a high pony tail, and she wasn't wearing any makeup. She must have had her contacts in as well.

Chris smiles, "Wow."

Eve smiles in return, "This is nothing. I'm just trying something new. I'll be making my real transformation when we go out tonight." She says as she grabs her new black messenger bag she'd bought yesterday. It was simply black with some rhinestones on it, but it was much more attractive than the tan one she'd had. She began to pile her things into her bag. Her laptop had a few stickers on it now.

"Well, I can't wait to see what this 'transformation' entails." Chris says, walking up to Eve and kissing her.

Eve smiles into the kiss before they come apart, "I have to get going."

"Okay." Chris says before kissing her again.

"I really have to go."

"Okay." He mumbles before kissing her again.

Eve giggles against his lips, "I'm gonna be late."

"Okay." Chris says as he continues to kiss her.

Eve laughs and breaks the embrace, "Do something productive while I'm gone. Pack for tour or something."

"Okay." Chris says before pulling her to him and kissing her again.

Eve laughs, "Okay, I have to go now. I love you."

"I love you more."

"Not possible!" Eve calls as she walks out.

"It's very possible!"