Emetophobia

A/N: Here is where Part Two of University Days: Season Three begins! On Instagram (@kelseybluewolfe), the release date for this second half begins December 2nd! As you guys are the readers of the first platform this series was posted on, I will be publishing all my comics as I draw them on here. I hope you enjoy what's to come!

Love, Blue 💙

* * *

Calvin's Point of View

If I could pick a moment to forever erase, I'd choose the afternoon that I projectile-vomited on my girlfriend from food poisoning.

At least that was what I'd choose in that moment from how absolutely horrendously I felt from seeing her sludge down the hall, arms crossed with her eyes wide from trauma.

"I AM SO SO SORRY, EMILY," I frantically apologized, practically on the verge of tears.

I couldn't believe I got vomit on like 45% of her, and actually broke her phone from that

I couldn't believe I got vomit on like 45% of her, and actually broke her phone from that. She did not panic, but I could tell she was just as horrified as I was.

What if she broke up with me? What if this was too gross for her?!

Oh my goodness, was I losing the love of my life because of stupid food poisoning? I didn't blame her. I literally got none of it on me, and all of it on HER.

"I'm sorry, I'll work until I can pay off your phone!!" I apologized again, but she didn't stop walking.

She tried to offer me a smile, but that had been the most pained one I've seen from her so far.

My chest hurt, but it wasn't from the indigestion this time. Emily was going to break up with me.

I watched hopelessly as she continued her sludgy walk to the bathroom. Sitting in the hallway, I figured I'd have a better talk with her after she was showered and significantly less raw from the memory of me upchucking the remains of a cheeseburger all over her clothes and hair.