Chapter 22

Wednesday. Your last day with Harry.

You were sitting on the couch behind Harry. You slept beside each other last night, and when you woke up, you two were both crying. “It’s our last day together, baby cakes.”, Harry said. “I know. I’m gonna miss your tacos.”, you said.

 “I’m going to miss your slaps.”,

 You laughed. “I’m gonna miss your stories about London.”

“I’m gonna miss your nickname for me.”

“I’m gonna miss your cheekiness.”

“I’m going to miss your kisses.”

“I’ll miss you, Hazza.”

“I’ll miss you, baby cakes.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too, Harry.”

He grabbed his phone. “Let’s record a farewell video. I’ll watch it when I miss you.”, he said. You smiled. “Okay, then.”, you said. “Hello!!!”, you said at the same time. “It’s Wednesday, my last day with Harry.”, you said, facing the camera. He kissed you in the cheek. “I’ll sure miss the kisses.”, you added. “I’ve only been with Mia for a couple of weeks, but I developed a bond with her. A special one.”, he said. “Mia called me hot yesterday.”, he revealed. You laughed and slapped him. “I only said that because you were so persistent and you keep poking my cheek.”, you argued. “Really?”, he asked. “Really! Don’t try to make me guilty.”, you said. After talking for a couple more minutes, he stopped recording and watched the video with you. “Awk! Why do I sound like that?!”, you asked. “What’s wrong with it?”, he asked. “It sounds so high-pitched and ugh! It sounds so…different from my real voice and I don’t like it.”, you said. “I like it. I like it whether it’s high or low. Because it’s your voice. And I love you.”, he said. “Love you more.”, you said with a smile.

 “Can we go to the mall? I need to buy all the stuff I need for my first few weeks in NY.”, you suggested. “Okay, sure. Go change.”, he said. You walked to your room and grabbed a random pair of jeans. When you first slipped your leg in it, you felt it was very, very tight. You managed to wear it, but you can’t zip it up. I’m so fat. I can’t even it in my jeans anymore. You can’t find another one, and—even though you were hesitating—you called Harry. When he opened the door, he hurriedly closed it, thinking you’re naked. “Come in Harry! I need your help!”, you yelled. “I can’t!! You’re naked!”, he said. “No, I’m not! I have jeans on.”, you assured. He came in. “Help me fasten the zipper.”, you said, embarrassed. You expected him to laugh at you, but instead, he smiled—not cheekily, sweetly—and went behind you. He held the jeans, raised it up, and slowly zipped it. You laughed. “I know, I’m so fat. I gained a lot of weight.”, you chuckled at yourself. He put his arms around your waist, closed his eyes, and kissed you behind the ear. “You’re not fat, you’re beautiful.”, he whispered. “No. Look, I can’t even fit in my jeans.”, you said. He sung in your ear. “I know you’ve never loved the sound of your voice on tape, you’ve never loved to know how much you weight…”, his beautiful voice melted you inside. You felt like your knees were made of jelly. “You still have to squeeze into your jeans, but, you’re perfect to me.”. You turned around, his hands not losing its place. He kissed your nose and whispered he loves you one more time.