Chapter 39

You woke up to your roommate vomiting in the bathroom. You guessed she was just having a hangover from last night. But the vomiting continued until after a week. She even missed class because she suffered severe headache.

“Mia, Mia can I talk to you?”, Sophie asked as you sat down on your bed. “Sure, what is it?”, you said. “Erm…I think I’m…pregnant.”, she whispered. Your feet felt cold from shock. “What?! How did you know?!”, you literally yelled. “I vomited and felt dizzy all the time. And I took the test before you got home.”, she said. “So it is…”, you said softly. “Yes, it’s positive.”, she said, wiping her tears. “For how many weeks do you think were you pregnant?”, you tapped her shoulders. She looked down and spoke. “A week, probably.”. “A week? Where were you last week?”, you said with deep concern. “I was clubbing.”, she said. “Oh my, that means the dad is someone you met at the club.”, you suggested. “Who were you with at the club?”, you questioned. She looked away.

“Harry Styles, our Biology professor and your stepdad.”, she murmured.

What?! What?! Harry?! You were with Harry?! At a club? And now you’re pregnant! “Wait, Harry?!”, your eyes widened. “He was the one I sat beside with, because he’s the only one I recognized. We drank together and I can’t remember what happened next.”, she cried. You cannot believe what you’re hearing. “Are you sure it’s really Harry?”, you tried to convince her. But she stayed strong to her opposition. “It’s him! We talked before we drank, and I’m sure it’s him!”, she shouted. You didn’t know what to do or say next, until you stood up and tugged her arm. “Let’s go to him.”, you said.

You both ran to the university’s faculty room and confronted Harry. “Sophie, talk to him. I’ll leave you now.”, you said as you left the two of them alone in a quiet hallway. “I’m pregnant.”, she revealed. “What?! Oh my, who’s the man?”, he asked innocently. “You.”, she whispered. “What?! No!! Impossible! I was with Mia last night!”, he argued. “No, that wasn’t Mia! That was me!! You kissed me!”, she said madly. She took out her phone and showed him the video. “That’s unbelievable! I can’t even remember!”, he yelled. “Oh, you can’t remember? Let me help you!”, she said as he locked her lips into his. You walked in, expecting them to be finished talking, but instead, you caught them kissing each other. Harry pulled back quickly. “What’d you do that for?!”, he shouted. “So, it’s true. You are the father.”, you tried to laugh. “Mia, no! She kissed me!”, he tried to defend himself. “Let’s go home, Sophie. I don’t want this heartless man near your baby.”, you said, pulling her out the door.

First, my mom caught me and Harry kissing each other. Then Harry caught my mom and his dad making out. And then this. How many more will be revealed? Or, the better question is…

How many secrets are still undiscovered?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Idk about you but i feel like I'm reading a Pretty Little Liars ebook when i read the last part or something... SOPHIE'S PREGNANT and the father is *drumroll* Harry? REEEAAALLLYYY? REEALLY REAALLLYY??