Chapter 54

Three months passed quickly. You and Harry can’t even count how many times you’ve been horseback riding, zip lining, rappelling, wall climbing, or how many beaches and spots you’ve been. But it’s September, and you have to prepare for your sophomore year—and Harry’s first year. And as much as you want more days joyriding with your boyfriend and nights of sleeping beside each other on the back of his car, it’s time to get back to your old routine as school begins tomorrow.

“So, I’ll walk you to school tomorrow?”, Harry looked over to you. You two were sitting closely beside each other on the sidewalk in front of the girls’ dormitory. You were hugging your folded legs while his arms were wrapped in your shoulders. “Sure. Well, you are my boyfriend.”, you reminded. Kirsleign, who was staring at the two of you in the lobby, looked over at the clock. “Mia, love, it’s five minutes ‘till curfew.”, she called. “Okay, I’ll be in on a minute!”, you assured. “I guess this is goodbye.”, he whispered. “We’ll see each other tomorrow.”, you said. “I love you.”, he smiled. “Love you too.”, you replied. He gave you a quick kiss on the lips and walked to his dormitory. You stood up and sat on the couch in front of Leigh’s table. “Gosh, Mia that guy’s sweet.”, she said. You giggled. “I didn’t even know guys know how to say ‘I love you’ anymore.”, she added. “Alrighty, Leigh. I’ll go to sleep.”, you said as you entered the elevator. “Okay, good night, you lucky bitch.”, she joked before the door shut together.

The second bed on your room has been empty ever since Sophie got expelled. It’s lonely not having someone to talk to late at night, but it’s nice to have a little silence. You laid on your bed, then your phone rang. “I think I forgot to say something.”, it was Harry. “What?”, you asked. “I love you.”, he said. “But you told me that before you went back.”, you said. “I know, but saying it once doesn’t express all the love I have for you.”, he said. Your heart melted. “I love you too.”, you said. “I love you I love you I love you I love you…”, Harry said nonstop. You just closed your eyes and slept while Harry was buzzing ‘I love you’ on the phone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Fluffy & short. 

It's almost the end of this story omggg!!!! 

~AndeePaynlinsonnnnnn