Chapter 37

“Ms. Bettler, I want you to stay.”, Harry said firmly. You smiled as you passed your paper forward. So cute. He sounds so bossy but still cute. Just like a cupcake. As everyone left the classroom, Harry sat at the chair beside you, and kissed you cheek. You did the same, then he looked at you straightly. “But you have a boyfriend.”, he reminded with a serious tone. “He’s Brian. And the only reason I said yes was because he looked like you.”, you said. Harry smiled. Those dimples. I missed that. I just want to kiss you again and again, but you’re a teacher. Not to mention I have a boyfriend. “Are you still, you know, a couple?”, he asked, holding your hand. “Yes, because he sacrificed a lot just to be with me. I don’t want to break his heart.”, you said. “How about you and mom? How come you didn’t call, text, or skype me?!”, you asked madly. “I’m sorry, I broke my promise. Did you see the letter in the banana? It says there that I’m going to propose on her birthday. But a week before that, I went home to ask my dad if I could withdraw my savings to buy a ring. And there. I saw it.”, he said. “What? What did you see?”, you said, leaning close. “Lindsay was cheating on me. She was making out with my dad.”, he said, wiping his tears. “What the?! OMFC What?! Then…?”, you were being so impatient. “Your mom flew back to LA to work. My dad promised not to contact her anymore.”, he said. “So why come here?”, you asked. “I was running low on savings so I decided to work. Coincidentally, the university where you study was looking for a new teacher.”, he explained. You looked him in the eye. “Why come back to me?”, you said. Please say you love me too. Please say you love me too. Pleas say you love me too. “Why wouldn’t I?! You’re my baby cakes! I love you! You’re my best friend!”, he screamed. Really!? I was okay with the first few lines but…first I was just the stepdaughter, now just a best friend? Like, freaking seriously?!

“Um, excuse me to interrupt Mr. Styles but I seem to have a problem.”, Sophie opened the door while you two were talking. “I’m sorry baby cakes but she needs me. I’ll see you later.”, he winked. He walked towards Sophie, then she pulled him outside. You ran to the window to listen to their conversation. “Erm…I know this is weird but I have a rash here.”, your roommate pulled her shirt’s collar down, almost revealing her chest. It had a red patch of swollen skin. “Do you know what’s causing it?”, she asked cheekily. “What’s its texture?”, he asked professionally. “I don’t know…I can’t describe it. Maybe you’re gonna have to touch it yourself.”, she said, not minding that the rash were only a couple of centimeters away from her chest. Harry did, being the helpful nurse major he is. “I think…there’s another rash there. Lower, lower.”, she said squeamishly. He slid his finger slowly, until it’s touching the edge of her chest. “There. A little bit more.”, she whispered. Harry figured out what she was trying to do and removed his finger. “That’s a bee sting. Go to the clinic immediately.”, he said, then went back inside. You saw Sophie walk away with the little smirk she had a while ago.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I want to kill Sophie, like just back off you seductive slut!! HAHA So yeah, Mia isn't the girlfriend yet...she's stuck on the friend zone .-. but at least it's best friend zone!! Keep reading! <3