Chapter 51

Harry did it on purpose!

 He’s inside the bathroom, taking a bath. You hid all his clothes and when he came out, all he had were shorts on. “Baby cakes, can you get me shirt please?”, he requested while he dried his hair. “Where’d you put them?”, you asked, choking on your laughs. “What do you mean? I left my bag on the floor.”, he said. “Your bag’s here, there are just no shirts packed.”, you said. “What?!”, he walked to you with a weird look. “You hid it!”, he smiled. “No. I did not.”, you said. “Just show me where it is and let’s get this over with.”, he said, rubbing your shoulder. “I don’t know where it is!”, you giggled. “Baby cakes, it’s getting cold!”, he said. “But I can’t do anything! I don’t know where you kept your shirts.”, you reasoned out. “Fine. If you don’t want to show me where you hid it,”, he leaned closer and rested his forehead on yours. “I’ll sleep half-naked. Beside you.”, he whispered. You swallowed. “Extra closer, because it’s cold.”, he added. “But I didn’t hide anything.”, you murmured back. “Okay, then.”, Harry said and continued on drying his hair.

“It’s 9:30. I want to sleep.”, you said, laying on the only bed in the room, facing to the side. Harry turned the lights off and laid beside you. At first, you were about six inches away, until you felt him slightly gliding over, until he was very, very close. He wrapped his arm on your waist. “Harry, no!”, you lifted his arm, but he put it back down. “It’s cold, I need a hug.”, he said. “Go hug a pillow or something!”, you said. “But there are no other pillows.”, he argued. You just ignored him and closed your eyes. A few minutes later, he slowly slid the blanket to his side until you had none of it left. You turned to face him and almost kissed him—again. Your noses were touching, but his eyes were shut. “Harreh, we’re supposed to share the blanket!”, you whispered loudly. He just smiled, then opened his eyes. “But it’s too small.”, he said. “I have an idea.”, he mumbled cheekily. He held your hips and glided you closer to him, until your chests were touching. He covered both of you with the blanket, and hugged you tight. “Hug me back.”, he said with a naughty smile. “If that gives me peace of mind…”, you rolled your eyes and put your arms around his shoulders. He kissed your nose and cleared your forehead of your hair. Then, unconsciously, you dropped your hand on your thigh. He picked it up and held it. You slept with your arms hugging, your hands locked together, and your noses touching. And Harry was topless all night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Expect more cute momeeeeeentsss like this (FEELS OMFC) since its summah! But after that, you'll get the surprise of your life.

:*