Chapter 38

“Sophie, where are you going?”, you asked her as she was about to walk out the door, scantily clad. “The club. I’m bored.”, she said, fixing her hair. “Good luck with your thesis.”, she added with an unnatural tone.  You sighed as the door banged loudly behind you. You’re stuck in your dormitory, doing schoolwork. Even though you’re not the type of person to flirt in noisy clubs, you’d like to be outside sometimes, and actually be in New York City. Especially at a Friday night.

Sophie walked inside the dark and crowded establishment and grabbed a drink. She looked over to the tables, and cannot believe her luck—Harry was sitting alone, playing with his half-full glass of martini.

She sat beside him, placing her own drink on the table. “Harry! What are you doing here?”, she asked loudly. “I’m enjoying my night.”, he said. “You haven’t even touched your drink yet.”, she argued. “But I’m not a heavy drinker.”, he said. Sophie gulped her own glass in a span of seconds. “Don’t let a girl beat you at things like these.”, she said with a cheeky smile. Since Harry is trying his best to move on from his breakup, he figured a few shots won’t hurt. He drank the rest of the martini and ordered another one. And another. And another. And another. Until he was drunk.

“Mia! Mia!”, Harry, already drunk, yelled as Sophie went back from the restroom. “Harry, I’m not Mia.”, she said. “What are you talking about? It’s you! I just talked to you this afternoon!”, he said unconsciously. That’s when Sophie did it. She laid her phone on the table, with its light flashing—meaning it’s recording a video.

Harry crashed his lips roughly on Sophie’s lips, thinking it was Mia. Sophie joined in and kissed him back, then they exchanged more violent kisses. Which are all recoded on a video.

Sophie left Harry sleeping in the club and walked home, watching the footage on her phone. She smiled. “I told you I was going to get back at you.”, she whispered to herself. When she arrived at your room, you were already sleep. She rubbed her tummy, and cried.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

She rubbed her tummy and cried. She rubbed her tummy and cried. She rubbed her tummy and cried.

Please comment my mistakes, especially on grammar, so I can improve. And if you don't like the plot or vas happenin in the story, please let me know :D