Fourteen

We stop. We can see the whole city.
"Funny we spent three years trapped behind walls trying to break out, and now we wanna break back in."
"Yeah it's hilarious."

"The walls are new."

We get back in the car.

We get there and get out. We follow the crowd. The whole time my fingers are itching for the knife.

We see an exit. The crowd goes up to it. People are yelling and screaming trying to let them in.
"Thomas not what you're looking for, all these people trying to find a way in. Think you're going to find some they can't."
"Came this far not turning back now."

I notice a group of people with masks following us. I grab the knife.
"We're being followed." I say.
"What?" I point them out.
"Shit."

The wall has a weapon thing. It's starts to move toward us.
"Guys we have to go." I say noticing them get closer.
It's starts shooting. We all start running for our lives.

We run through passageways.

They start grabbing us. I try to fight but it was too much at once. I get thrown in a car.

There are two of them with me. I slip my knife away, but only to use it later.

We come to a stop. They both try to get me out. I pull the knife out. They both grab onto me as they pull me out. I kick the one in front of me in the groin. He falls, the guy behind me grabs on tighter. I turn around and hold the knife to his throat. He lets me go and holds his hands out infront of him.

"We're all on the same side!" A guy yells. I glance over. He also has a mask on. I don't move. "Y/n, put the knife down. Please." His voice sounds familiar. I let the guy go.

"Who the hell are you?" Thomas asks.
"How do you know me?" I ask stepping towards him. Fry grabs my arm to stop me.

The guy looks behind him. He takes off his mask and looks at me. It's Gally.

"Hey Dove." He says.

I feel the knife slip out of my hand as I run to his arms. His arms fall around me like they always did. Except it was a little different, we are now much stronger. His scent is the same. It's him.

I pull away to look at him.
"How the fuck are you alive? I was there when you died." I ask trying to keep myself from crying. He cups my cheek.
"It's a long story." He says. I hug him again.

I can feel everyone's eyes on us but I don't care.
"I missed you." I say.
"I missed you too." He says.

———— Gally
We're walking. I notice Thomas. What? No way. I notice the rest. Y/n, where is y/n? My eyes fall on her. She looks as good as always. She look stronger though. She looks more hurt.

I signal for the guys to get them.
"Just don't hurt her." I say talking about Y/n. They nod. I grab their arms. "I mean it."

We start to follow them. Y/n makes eye contact with me. I see her pull out a weapon. I can't tell what it is.

They start shooting. We all start to run.

I end up grabbing Newt and pushing him in a car. I don't know who got Y/n, but I'm trusting.

We get there. Two guys pull her out. She kicks the first guy. He falls. And she manages to hold the other one with a knife to his throat. She's definitely gotten stronger.