Loki x reader smut

Word count: 415

You and Loki have been friends for a while, and you had feelings for him, and you think he maybe likes you a little too, but you're too afraid to ask.

You were sitting at the kitchen counter eating breakfast when loki walked in. "Hey loki." You say, kindly. "How did you know I came in here?" He asks, confused, because he was behind you. "Just because I'm reading the newspaper and eating breakfast doesn't mean that I can't still hear you, ya know." You say, turning around to look at him.

"Well then. You know what I want for breakfast?" He asks with a bit of a smirk on his face. "What do you want for breakfast?" You ask. "You." He says, looking at you with a hungry look in his eyes. "Y-you do?" You ask, stuttering a little because his words caught you off guard. "Yeah." He says as you get up walking towards him. He pulls you into a kiss and picks you up bridal style and carries you up to his room.

He throws you down onto the bead and gets on top of you, about to remove the long shirt you were wearing. "Isn't this my shirt?" He asks "maybe it is. Maybe it isn't." You say. He lifts it up over your head and realizes you aren't wearing a bra or panties. "Well well well. You decided to not wear undergarments for me."he says, grasping your breast in his hand. He was wearing grey sweatpants and no shirt. You started to pull his pants down. He started licking your clit, making you quiver a little.

Then, without any warning, he plunged one of his fingers into you core, feeling your warmth. "Mmmm!" You moan loudly. He curls his finger to hit your spot and starts licking your slit and your clit. "L-Loki!" You scream, about to cum. "Look at how you tremble for your king. I have a challenge for you. You can't cum until I do" He says, pulling his finger out and shoving his member in and starts thrusting before he can give you time to adjust to his massive size.

Your both moaning and gasping and screaming at how good it feels. "Ahhh, darling I'm going to cum!" Loki screams. "M~me t~too!" You scream and moan loudly. You both cum, and Loki collapses on top of you. Your both panting and out of breath. "Th-that was amazing." You say, exhausted. "Mmm. Agreed." Loki says.