Peter Parker x reader smut

Word count: 699

You and Peter were hanging out around the tower. Nobody else was around. Everyone else was on a mission, but Peter had school(it was only a half day). You and Peter played a few board games, watched a few movies, and cleaned up the tower. You were organizing the kitchen (because you know.. why not? Am I the only person who does that when they feel like doing shit?) and peter was organizing the game shelf. "Hey y/n?" Peter called. "Yes?" You called back. "Come here a second!" He said. "Alright!" You said, putting down a bottle of paprika and walking into the living room. "Where do yo" he started, but you cut him of by grabbing his face gently and kissing him deep. "Oh~" he said when you pulled away. "Do that again" he said, grabbing your hips and pulling you in, kissing your lips, and whispering in your ear (water fountain? Anyone? No? Ok.) "why don't we move this somewhere more...comfortable?" "Hmm yes baby" you whisper back, moaning a little. You both move back, and collapse onto the couch, still kissing.

He took off his pants and shirt, and you pulled off yours, leaving you in champagne pink lingerie. "Ooo baby! Looking sweet!" Peter says, looking you up and down. He unclipped your bra, and threw it to the floor. He pulled down his boxers, and you stared at his large erect cock. "You like what you see baby?" He whispered. He pulled down your panties and threw them on the floor as well.

He immediately started licking your pussy, making you moan. He sucked on your clit, and stuck a finger in. "Oh baby! Mm!" You whine. He keeps going. Licking, sucking, and twisting two fingers in and out. You reached down and grabbed his cock, and started stroking it. He moaned. He took his fingers out and shoved his cock into your pussy and started pounding in fast. You moaned, and whined, and screamed. "Oooooh Peter! Yes baby! Yes just like that! Faster! Faster!" You yelled, reaching up and grabbing his hair. He went faster, and faster, doing everything you told him to. Soon, you felt yourself getting close. "P-AHH! PETER! PLEASE FASTER IM OOOH GONNA MMMFH CUM!" You screamed and moaned as loud as you could. He went faster and faster feeling his own release coming closer. "Cum for me baby! Now!" He yelled. You tightened and came around his cock, and his cum shot out inside you.

You both rode out your highs. You heard someone clear their throat. You looked up to see the team standing by the entrance. Steve was blushing and looking at the floor, Tony was standing behind him shaking his head, and the others were just staring. Nat was standing in front of everyone, arms crossed and staring at you two with a glare. "Mind explaining this?" She asked. "Umm..." Peter started, but slowly trailed off. You were both blushing. You both put on your underwear, grabbed your clothes, and ran upstairs. You both flopped onto your bed and started laughing. After you got dressed, you went back downstairs and saw Nat, Steve, and Tony all sitting around the living room. You and Peter sat down. "So. Mind telling us what happened?" Nat said, with her legs crossed and arms folded.

"Well, we we're cleaning up, and y/n kissed me, and one thing lead to the next...." Peter said, his words fading at the end. You explained some more, and Steve shook his head. "I'm not mad, I'm just... disappointed." Tony said. " I would expect better from my own daughter." Steve said, looking over at you. "I'm going to let you guys off with a warning for now, but if we catch you doing that again, then you are both grounded." Tony said. You all walked off, and you and Peter went to go play some video games.

A/n~ hey guys! It's been a while since I updated this with an actual chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed this one! As always, if you have a request, just let me know and I will be happy to fulfill it. Goodnight my loves!!!❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰