Steve Rogers x reader smut

Word count: 429

Hey y/n! Can you bring me a towel?" Steve yells from the bathroom. You and Steve were dating. "Yeah! Give me a sec!" You yell. You take off your shirt and leggings, leaving you in only your lacy red lingerie. You grab a towel and walk into the bathroom. Steve steps out of the shower, wraps the towel around himself, and turns around. "Woah." Steve whispers. "You are looking hot." He says.

You take a few steps towards him. He grabs your hips and pulls you in. You start kissing him, and back up into the door. Steve opens the door, and you both walk through, still kissing. He throws you on the bed, and removes his towel.

He pulls down your panties, and then removes your bra. He starts kissing your boobs. Sucking one nipple, and teasing the other with his fingers. You moan a little, and he smiles agains your skin.

He takes his hand away from your nipple for a second and lines his cock up with your entrance, and shoves in. "MMM!" You moan loudly. He starts pushing in, slowly, grunting every now and then. "Mmm Steve... faster!" You moan and yell. He starts pounding in, really fast. You screaming, and Steve moaning. "S-Steve! I-I'm gonna c-cum! Ooooh!!"! You yell, stuttering while you speak. "No, no, no. You won't cum until I do this time, baby." He says, moaning a little. "B-but~" you try to say, but Steve cuts you off. "No buts. I-I'm close~mmm-MMMMM" Steve says, moaning loudly. He thrusts a few more times, and cums inside you. "I-AAAAA!" You scream, moaning, and cumming all over his cock. "Mmmm y/n." Steve moans, collapsing next to you. You turn over to him, and kiss him on the cheek. He turns to face you, and kisses you on the lips. You start making out, and then stop. You both fall asleep.

BONUS!!!

The next morning, you both wake up and go downstairs. You get a cup of coffee and sit down at the table. Steve comes down, gets some orange juice, and sits down next to you. "So y/n I'm surprised you can still walk." Tony says, looking at you. "What's that supposed to mean, Stark?" You ask. "Don't play dumb, y/n. We all heard Steve pounding into you last night." He says, looking from you, to Steve, and back to you. "Oh! That! Yeah." You say, smirking, and kissing Steve. "Y/n, not now. I'm trying to eat my breakfast." Tony says, glaring.