Chapter 2

"Daiji-kun....can you give me some dorayaki?"

"Hah. What kind of guy asks his guest to give him snacks? Talk about crappy hospitality. Besides, what kind of nickname is Daiji. I'm not that much of a problem child." (Daiji is short for Mondaiji, which means problem child)

"Fine then. Arm wrestle me, winner gives the loser two dorayaki."

"You're on!!!!!"

Childish. If Emma were to describe the situation she saw, it would be childish. While Mikey and Izayoi were arm wrestling, the two boys began to speak with one another.

"So Daiji-kun, you still causing some trouble?"

"Come on. I only use violence when needed and only sometimes out of boredom."

"Hahaha. You never change. After all, i'm the same way."

"You're ri- what the hell is that?!"

When Mikey looked in the direction that Izayoi was screaming at, he felt the back of his hand being slammed onto the table. As he looked at Izayoi, he saw the boy looking at him with a smug look on his face.

"What's wrong? The Invincible Mikey upset he took his first L."

"Again!"

Soon Izayoi and Mikey began to arm wrestle again. This time Mikey told Izayoi that Emma came back with strawberry ice cream. Just as Izayoi turned around, Mikey slammed the back of his hand on the table.

"If it works, it works."

"Well played, Mikey. Well played."

"Oi, if you two are done being idiots, here you go. I'm going to bed."

When the two of them turned to the side, they saw Emma toss something at them. As Mikey got some dorayaki, Izayoi was thrown a cup of strawberry Häagen-Dazs. When they got their respective snacks, the two boys looked at Emma.

"Thanks for the free food!!!"

Emma smiled as she rolled her eyes at them. As she went to her room, she was thinking to herself. It was nice to see those two get along. While Izayoi and Mikey were eating, Mikey wanted to ask Izayoi something.

"Hey, Daiji-kun, you remember that dream I told you about?"

"To make a new era for delinquents, right?"

"Yep. In this day and age, delinquents were are seen as lame. But in my brother's generation, it was different. There were a lot of street gangs in the area. There you'd listen to your gut and act on it. Everyone acted big and they got into fights, but everyone took care of themselves. What's so lame about that? That's why...I wanna make a new era for delinquents."

Izayoi didn't say a thing as Mikey spoke. Not a single sarcastic remark, not a single ounce of boredom on his face. Izayoi will admit he's not a nice person at heart, but he has limits. He'll mock someone, but he'll never mock a person's dream. Plus the way that Mikey was describing the old era, it put a smile on Izayoi's face. In a way, it reminded him of his own brother.

"Heiwajima Izayoi, you should accompany me on that journey."

".....tell me one thing, Mikey. Will it be fun?"

"We'll be raising hell."

"Hahahaha!! Well then Mikey, i'll think about it. Though don't expect getting me on your side to be easy. Making a new era ain't gonna be easy either. So how about this? The next time we see each other, i'll make things interesting regarding me joining you."

As Izayoi was walking out of Mikey's place, Mikey smirked as he saw his friend walking away. Wanting to have fun and never making things easy for others. That is Heiwajima Izayoi in a nutshell.  Though one thing is certain. Things are never boring when he gets involved. As Mikey lies on his back, he said one thing.